°8°

Previously on Complicated Love:

"Hey you okay? You've been out for a bit in Dreamland." She asked.

She looked so concerned.

I nodded slowly and turned back to the group, surprised as they haven't noticed either of us.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked.

I shook my head, keeping my promises from the past.

----------------------------
Your POV

"Nah I'll be okay for now." I stated, trying to keep my composure.

My eyes were betraying me though. Crying.

The group finally noticed us and Star flew to us first. Jinx went to Cyborg as they met halfway.

"(Y.n) you have the leaky eyes. Are you okay?" Starfire asked.

I nodded and wiped my eyes quickly.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said and mustered a smile.

"Yo mama- Hey wait why are you crying?" Beast boy asked, quickly going In front of me.

"It's just.. allergies. Yeah allergies." I stated and backed off a bit from everyone.

"Allergies don't make people cry that much. (Y.n) you can trust us." Robin stated.

Raven nodded. I shook my head and kept wiping my eyes as they betrayed me more.

"Nonono." I stated and backed off more.

"(Y.n)?" Beast boy asked.

I glanced at everyone and shook my head, afraid if I get to close they would betray, get hurt, or hurt me somehow.

"I- I can't." I mumbled.

"(Y.n) it's okay to let it out. Why don't we girls have a talk to talk?" Raven asked, surprising me.

But that's not what surprised me. What did was she actually hugged me.

My eyes went wide and I became stiff. Even the team seemed stiff.

"Do you just want to talk with me? We can talk and you can spill. I won't tell a soul. Promise." Raven stated.

She pulled back a bit and looked at me. She seemed true to her words.

And there was no possible way someone could kill Raven. No possible way.

I nodded, "Yeah.. yeah."

She smiled at me and opened a black portal. I followed her in and we sat in a weird darkness of a room.

"Can anyone else get here?" I questioned

Raven shook her head, "Nope. I made this dimension so I could go here when I need to heal or just need a break."

I looked around in awe. It started to open up into what looked like a comfortable living room.

"I can teach you if you want.. on how to get in here." Raven spoke up

I nodded, gratefully, "Yes please. Thanks."

She nodded and took her hood off. I awed. She was really pretty.

We sat down on a couch.

"So. What's wrong. You can tell me." She asked.