°16°

(WARNING:: Super duper fluffy fluff coming up! I also changed your apperence to the pink-blue stops on the collerbone and blotched to under your chin, one big blotch behind your ear so your hair will be (h.c))

Previously On Complicated Love

"I am heading to sleep. Um see you both in the morning." I waved awkwardly.

I walked away before they answered and made it into my room.

I changed and brushed my teeth, turning my lights off. I quickly got under the covers, since I was still cold, and got comfortable.

Glancing at my clock, it read 12:52am. Not even 10 minutes later was I asleep.

-------------------------
Your POV

I woke up all groggy and exhausted. I checked the time to see it was 4:07am.

"(Y-Y.n)?" I heard a mumble.

I looked up to the voice and saw beast boy with tear stained cheeks again. He looked emotionally drained and tired.

"Oh.. Garfield C'mere." I motioned for him to come over again.

He shuffled over and I pulled my covers up for him. He got under the covers and I covered him up. Deja vu all over.

He turned to face me and I frowned looking at how torn he looked.

I sighed slightly and placed my hand on his puffy cheek. He closed his eyes as I wiped away the dry tears.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I mumbled.

He shook his head and grabbed my other hand, eyes still closed. He held my hand lightly and just laid there.

I pulled my hands away after awhile and laid on my back, thinking he was asleep. I heard him whimper almost at the loss of touch. Maybe that's the soft animal side of him.

He scooted slightly closer to me and grabbed one if my hands again.

"C-can we cuddle? Just for a bit." He mumbled shyly.

I looked over at him, surprised and nodded, blushing.

I noticed the slight blush on his face as he got even closer. He ended up resting his head on my chest and wrapped his arm around my stomach.

I, on the other hand, ended up playing with his hair.

After 10 minutes I stopped playing with his hair and felt him move slightly.

"Are you still up?" I whispered

He groaned slightly, "yeah.."

I took a deep breath and played with his dark green hair again.

"I-im having nightmares.." I heard him mumble.

I froze and just listened to the boy

"I- they're a-about you.." he stated and held me slightly tighter.

"About me?" I questioned quietly.

He nodded and loosened his grip slightly

"I'm scared, terrified of loosing you again. It started after you 'dissapeared'." He confessed.

His voice sounded groggy and he seemed like he was speaking the truth.

"Hey it's okay." I started off.

I grabbed his face lightly and made him look up at me.

"Gar, it's okay. I'm not going anywhere." I stated.

He teared up and just looked at me. I wiped the few tears that escaped his green eyes and smiled reassuringly at him.

He smiled slightly and laid his head on my shoulder almost. I leaned forward a bit and kissed is forehead.

"Good night Gar. Sleep well." I mumbled and adjusted so that I was more comfortable.

He smiled, "Good night (n.n)."

-----A few hrs later-----

I woke up once again, not because of anything in particular. I just woke up for no reason.

I looked down to see Beast boy, who was still asleep on top of me. He had a leg draped over my thighs and an arm around me, just above my belly button. His head was placed right on my collarbone.

I ran my fingers through his fluffy hair and watched as he snuggled closer to me, if that was even possible.

When I first crash landed here, I would of never thought that I would one day.. comfort a titian.

Let alone be in a team, helping people and saving lives.

Or even cuddle with my.. My crush.

I just played with his hair and thought about everything that happened so far. And I've only been here for around a year. Maybe a year and a half.

I stopped my actions when I felt him move slightly.

"You're up now?" I mumbled as he nodded, getting off me, hesitantly, to stretch.

"Sorry about invading again.." he started to apologise

I smiled softly at the boy as he turned to look at me

"Hey, it's okay Garfield. I don't mind at all actually." I said, blushing as I watched his eyes widen slightly.

He smiled at me after a moment and pulled me into his chest, holding onto me tightly. My head lied on his chest and he had his head on top of mine.

"Who knew you could be such a softie." I chuckled out, smiling to myself.

-----------------
I'm. Finally. Updating. This. Chapter. After. Many. Revisions.

How do you like this story so far? Rate it 1-10, and if you have any suggestions just comment them and I will read them all if any.

Words: 859

~Elayiah 💕