°13°

Previously On Complicated Love:

"Never do that again dude, not cool." He sniffled and held on to me.

I closed my eyes and nodded, "Okay okay, promise. But only if none of you try pranking me again."

Everyone said 'deal' as we sat in silence.

Now this is the little moments I enjoy. Hugs from my favorite titain.

----------------
Your POV

Later that night we were all seated on the huge couch watching a random comedy movie.

I noticed that during the night, that beast boy stayed by my side. That could be because he was sitting next to me though..

"Okay guys imma go get some snacks, tell me what happened in the movie when I come back." I stated and started to get up.

I put my hand on beasties knee to help me up and walked to the kitchen.

I could hear small patters behind me and turned to see Beast boy as a puppy.

"What are you doing beast boy?" I asked as I got in the kitchen.

"I'm just getting some snacks too." He lied and turned back to normal, standing next to me in the fridge.

I crossed my arms and searched the fridge, grabbing a ton of snacky things I liked.

I went to the counter and noticed that Beast boy didn't grab anything from the fridge like he said he would.

"Beast boy, what are you doing?" I asked again.

"N-nothing." He stuttered.

I raised my brow at him and walked away back to the couch.

Once I was settled, beast boy walked back in with tofu and cuddled up next to me, clinging to my arm.

I was a bit confused, but I just let him stay.

When the movie finished, Robin stood I front of us with his hands on his hips.

"Okay titains, I think we should all head to sleep, in case of a crime alert!" He stated.

We all groaned but ended up going to our rooms. Beast boy walked me to my room.

"(Y.n) if you need anything im across the hall from you." Beast boy stated for the thousandth time.

"I get it, I get it. Just go and sleep, I'll be fine." I smiled at him and nudged him to his own room.

He walked to his room on the other side of mine and glanced at me before going in his room.

I sighed, exhausted and went into my own room, plopping down under my covers and falling asleep.

-----

I woke up to a slight bang and a mumbled curse. I looked over at the clock and saw it was three a.m.

"(Y-y.n)?" I heard beast boy mumble

"Beast boy? What are you doing up? And in my room at this time?" I whispered to him.

He stepped closer and I noticed his eyes were watery and his hair was messy, having tear streaks on his cheeks. He held his hands together and sniffled.

"Oh Garfield what's wrong?" I asked quietly, using his real name.

He sniffled again, "I-I just had a nightmare.. and I wanted to see if it was true."

I sighed and scooted to the other side of the bed and patted next to me.

"C'mere." I mumbled, blushing slightly.

He slowly got on the side of the bed and curled up next to me, facing me.

I faced him too and helped cover him up, grabbing his hand lightly and stroking it for comfort.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.

He shook his head, his sniffles stopping, "C-can we cuddle.. I'd feel safer knowing your next to me.."

I smiled at the boy and nodded, to tired to say anything. I turned to have my back face him and adjusted myself to fall asleep.

He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around my stomach, laying his head against my neck.

That's how we fell asleep.

--Timeskip by cuddles--

I was woken up once again with the crime alert alarm going off and Robin yelling. He burst in my room with the team and they all froze, standing there.

Somehow beast boy was still asleep, holding on to me tightly.

"Uh- um we have a crime *clears throat* guys a crime." Robin stuttered out.

I groaned and looked up at them, still tired.

"You guys can go.. imma just sleep some more." I mumbled and closed my eyes again, wanting to sleep.

Starfire hovered over us and shook us both.

"Wakey wakey" star said.

Beast boy groaned and pulled me closer in response.

"Dude go away, lemme sleep.." he groaned.

They eventually left for the crime and I turned to beast boy, poking his face a few times.

He groaned and smiled slightly, opening his eyes to look at me.

"Did you sleep better?" I asked

He nodded and looked away embarrassingly.

"Sorry I bothered you last night.." he mumbled.

"Hey it's okay Gar. As long as you slept better." I stated

I got up and nudged beast boy to get up.

"C'mon gar let's get some breakfast so we could go to the mission too." I said and walked out to the kitchen.

He followed behind me and sat down on the counter as a kitten. I got out some tofu and waffles for us and sat at the counter with him. He turned normal and sat in front of me, as we both ate.

------

When we finished eating beast boy turned into a bird of some type, and I flew off to the crime area with him.

We got there to see they already beat Gizmos team.

I landed next to the small boy and crossed my arms

"Hey Gizmo, what was it this time?" I questioned.

He looked slightly proud when answering, "Robbing a kids lollipop."

I raised an eyebrow at the boy and looked over at the titains, they seemed busy talking with beast boy to notice me.

I shooed the villain away and they all scrambled away from the scene.

I turned and looked over at the titains. Beast boy was red in the face and the others seemed to be teasing him. I just smiled and flew off to anywhere.

------------
CaN yOu fEeL ThE LoVe tOnIgHt~

Words: 1044

~Elayiah 💕