°2°

Previously on Complicated Love:

Beast Boys POV

"Who was that exactly?" Raven spoke up.

"(Y.n) apparently. Wow what a pretty name." I gushed.

"So maybe a new member to the Titans team?" Cyborg questioned.

Robin thought about it, "If star can get her to come back."

I smiled at the possibility.

'A new team member..'
------------------------------
Your POV

"Hello friend. I'm am Starfire and that is my team Down there." Starfire stated.

I hovered in the air and listened to this pink haired girl.

"Hello, why did you follow me?" I questioned.

"I wanted to talk with the friend (y.n) about joining our team. Only if friend Robin approves of course." Starfire stated.

"I.." I was speech less. I barley knew them.

Starfire looked at me and just smiled. I nodded and she squealed, grabbing my wrist and dragging me forcefully to the other people.

She landed on the ground quickly as I just floated above the ground a couple inches. The team looked at me curiously as I self consciously crossed my arms.

"So who are you all?" I questioned.

The masked man stepped forward with his hand extended.

"I am Robin. The Teen Titans leader." He stated.

I just looked at his hand curiously.

"Um.. I'm (y.n)." I stated, sticking my hand out hesitantly.

He grabbed my hand firmly and shook it. I just took my hand back quickly and held my hand against my chest protectively.

'That was so weird.'

"This is Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven and you know Starfire." Robin pointed to the others.

I nodded to them and looked back over to Robin.

"So what do you need me for?" I questioned

"To see if your eligible for this team of course. You seem to have powers." Robin stated.

I nodded slowly.

"Well you see I'm kind of on the run from being murdered from my father Soo." I droaned out.

They all looked at me, surprised.

"Well all the more reason to recruit you." Starfire stated way to cheerfully.

I raised my eyebrow curiously and looked over at the green boy. He was all green which I should find weird but that trait made him look cute.

Next to him was a guy that is 95 percent robot. He seemed trustworthy.

Looking over at Starfire and Robin. It looked like they were a couple but I can't tell.