°11°

(Not my art! Belongs to original artist!)

Previously on Complicated Love:

"Beast boy! As much as I hate to say, It's to powerful for us. We need to come back more powerful to defeat this thing." Robin stated

"No Robin! I'm not giving up on her!" Beast boy yelled and continued to attack the robot.

Robin gave a stern nod to the other two and they continued to attack.

----------------------
Your POV

Meanwhile by (y.n) and Raven:

I stiffled a giggle, watching how everyone was reacting to the plan Raven and I created. Even though I felt kind of bad, worrying Beastie and the others.

It made me upset that they were giving up so easily. All but Beast Boy.

But at least the plan is almost over, and they would get to know how Rav and I prank together.

I wiped the fake blood off my forehead and unchained myself. Raven stopped controlling the robots as we made our way out of Gizmos tower

"Hey ray?" I asked as we teleported to the tower.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Do you think this is all to far?" I asked.

She shrugged, "They well deserved this all. So nothing is 'to far'."

I nodded, agreeing slightly.

We made walked around the tower and set up for part two of the pranks.

No ones POV

As (y.n) and Raven were setting up, Gizmo distracted the other three. Since he was apart of part one of the plan.

"Give up titains! They'll be as good as dead in just a few minutes!" Gizmo taunted.

He pressed a button to show up a recording of Raven and (y.n). They were both struggling and tears were glistening in (y.n)'s eyes.

Beast boy could only watch as she suffered. He regreted not telling her how he felt. He remembered every moment he had with her. From first seeing her to laying on her lap as a kitten.

Beast boy teared his eyes away from the huge screen and gave the final blow to the robots. They were knocked out cold.

Gizmo started his 'escape plan' and laughed as he got away.

Beast boy tried to go after him, but failed as he was held back by his team leader in spandex.

"Save the energy for when we get (y.n) and Raven back, the final battle." Robin said

Beast boy nodded and flew off back to the tower as a bird. Robin, Starfire and Cyborg stayed back to give him some space.

Your POV

I was ready for part two, and just in time beast boy rushed into his room. I hid behind a pile of gross clothes and watched as he lied down.

He closed his eyes and I stood at the foot of his bed. I was wearing a silky prom dress and looked like a goddess.

He opened his eyes and saw me, getting confused to excited real quick.

"(Y.n)!?! You're okay!" He went to hug me, but passed right through me.

"Beast boy.." I mumbled.

He waved a hand through me again, this time actually confused

"Am.. is this not real..?" He asked sadly.

I shook my head sadly.

"Raven and I got just enough power for me to enter your dream." I stated.

He sat at the edge of the bed and whined on how we couldn't hug.

"If this is a dream.. then why can't I hug you?? This isn't fair.." he whined.

I frowned at the child-ness way he was acting. I admit it was kinda cute.

I 'hugged' him, also known as holographicly hugged him as he tried to grasp me in a tighter hug.

"Where are you (y.n)?" He asked.

"Im..-" I was getting cut off by flashing in and outta his vision, like he was waking up.

"(Y.n)!?" He freaked out, trying to grab my hands desperately.

"I'm okay for now. Please hurry and find me at the to-" I tried to say.

I dissapeared from his sight.

But in reality I turned invisible and teleported to Raven, who was holding the spell up for me.

We highfived and celebrated, leaving the tower without anyone knowing of our presence.

Beasties POV

I tried to hold her hands as she dissapeared. Somehow I woke up sitting the same way I was before she dissapeared.

'I must of slept moved. Or whatever it's called.'

I looked down at my hands, where hers were before and sighed deeply.

"Don't worry (y.n). I will find you." I mumbled.

---------------
Sorry it's kinda short. But I'm tired and wanted to post tonight. Soo yeah :3

Qotc: How do you think Beast boy and everyone will react when they find out it's a prank? Or will they never know it was one? OOooOoOo

Words: 792

~Elayiah