°4°

(^ Beast boys origin. I will have him talk about it in a future chapter)

Previously on Complicated Love:

Beast boys POV

"No." She snapped.

I flinched slightly. She seemed really mad and upset.

"You can all still get hurt. Or die. We cant tell the future! You'll never know what will happen." She stated with a hardened glare.

We all stayed quiet. I glanced at cyborg and he was pondering something.

'What happened to (y.n) that she is so afraid of relationships..?'

----------------
Your POV

I flew harshly into the bed to move it from the wall. It scratched against the floor loudly as I cringed.

I flew around and put painters tape on the walls So I could start painting.

I was tense after the facts I've spilt to the Titans, and painting would help.. sort of.

I sat on the floor with my paint between my legs, holding a screw driver to open the can.

I stabbed into the side of the can and my screw driver flew off the side and scratched my other hand. I cried out in pain and dropped the screwdriver. Holding my hand close to me to ease the pain.

My automatic door opened and I glanced over to see it was just Robin.

"Oh. Hey Robin." I mumbled and wiped some of the blood off my now bleeding wound.

"Hey (y.n). What happened to your hand?" He asked, kneeling by me.

"Nothing. It's just a scratch. Anyways why are you here. It's not because of my hand since you didn't know." I asked harshly.

Being harsh is the only way to get them to stay away I guess.

"I came to tell you that Beast boy is holding a meeting in the living room and was hoping you would join today.." Robin said.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously and picked up my screw driver for me.

"Sure. Just let me clean up first." I stated.

Robin nodded and left to the living room I guess. I walked to the bathroom and ran my hand under some room temperature water to soothe it.

Hissing as I watched all the blood drain away. I grabbed medical wrap and dried off my hand, bandaging my hand quickly so it could start healing.

I walked out of the bathroom and to the couch, taking the corner spot and curling up

'To think Beast Boy would hold a meeting..'

I shrugged and got comfortable as beast boy started.

"As you can see from these science drawings. Vegetables make a line that keeps going up." Beast boy pointed to a graph of veggies.

Cyborg raised his hand.

"Yes Cyborg?" Beast boy asked.

"What's up with that weird little purple carrot?" He questioned.

I looked at the screen.

"That? That's a rutabaga." Beast boy stated.

Cyborg wrote something down as Raven spoke up.