Off to Rio!

' WE ARE GOING TO RIO! TO RIO! TO RIO!'
Scrooge, Donald, Della and Mrs Beakley laughed at the triplets and Webby's enthusiasm during the wee hours of morning, as they all made their way to Launchpad's plane.

The three caballeros, their girlfriends and Donald's family are all invited to partake at the Brazilian national coffee festival, a summer party celebrating the harvest of cocoa beans. The moment Scrooge announced the news last night, the kids all packed their suitcases as fast as they can, and Donald and Della made phone calls.

As soon as they arrived at the plane, Daisy, Panchito, Esmeralda, Jose and Rosinha were already waiting for them. Everyone was in their summer holiday gear - Donald and Della in matching blue polos, Huey, Dewey and Louie wearing fashionable Hawaiian t shirts of red, blue and green respectively, Webby was in a comely lilac summer frock with a rosy headband. Mrs Beakley wore a functional pink summer pant suit and heels. Scrooge wore a comely beige summer suit with his trusted top hat.

Jose and Panchito wore Hawaiian t shirts of bronze and beige respectively. Rosinha's tank and skirt were in marching shades of beautiful lavender with Rose patterns sewn on the soft fabric. Esmeralda wore a crispy white shirt, matching trousers with lines, white heels, hat and shades. Rosinha tied her hair into a high ponytail, and Esmeralda had hers in shoulder length waves.

Daisy - once again - looked breathtaking. She wore a beautiful chiffon baby pink summer dress with a matching ribbon sash round her waist, white heels, shades and a beautiful rose hat. She wore Diamond earrings, and her hair was fashioned into a 1920s curly bob. As soon as Donald saw her, his heart stopped, and his jaw dropped

' Ooooooh, Donald is lovestruck!' Huey teased.

' Oooooh, Donald cant think!' Dewey guffawed.

' Oooooh, Daisy had him in a trance!' Louie laughed

' Ooooh, Donald is head over heels!' Webby giggled.

As Donald and Daisy exchanged a lovers' greeting, Della, Panchito and Esmeralda helped with the suitcases, and the kids started taking selfies.

Meanwhile, Jose was in a nervous wreck as he and Rosinha took their seats on the plane. It will be the first time he met Rosinha's family, especially her father, Rocha Vaz, the richest cocoa Bean magnate in all of Brazil.

' Dont sweat it, honey, ' Rosinha cooed, giving him a glass of lemonade ' They are definitely gonna love you!'

' But your dad! And mom! And your younger brother!' Jose gasped.

' Caramba, Jose, ' Panchito laughed ' Ease your nerves. Every caballero will get nerves when meeting his senorita's family. It is very normal!'

' Besides, ' Esmeralda laughed ' I'm pretty sure that Senhor Rocha Vaz will like you. He seemed like a nice fellow.'

Jose took a deep breath and sighed ' Obrigado, my friends, and my dearest Rosinha. Why was I so nervous...'

Rosinha also took a sip of lemonade, ' I suppose it is just the summer heat. Let's go!'

As Launchpad steered the plane to Brazil, the kids started playing Tico Tico No Fuba and started singing their own version of the song.

' TICO TICO TA! WE'RE HEADING TO RIO!' Huey sang.

' WHERE WE EAT AND PLAY OUR HEARTS CONTENT!' Dewey bellowed.

' TICO TICO TA! WE'LL BE SWIMMING THE BEACH!' Louie yelled.

' AND THEN BASK OURSELVES IN THE SUNSHINE!' Webby yelled loudly.

' How in the world did you come up with these lyrics, criancas?' Rosinha asked, completely blown over by the sheer energy of the children. They really are balls of energy.

' And how did you know the song?' Jose asked, also amazed.

' Dewey, ' Huey, Louie and Webby all pointed at Dewey, who proudly bragged ' I complied a playlist featuring samba and flamenco music!'

' Like mother, like son, that is for sure!' Scrooge sighed fondly. ' Back when Della and Donald were wee ducklings, she would sing and dance everywhere and Donald would join in....'

' So, uh, Uncle Jose, what is the significance of the coffee bean festival?' Huey asked, being the inquisitive child he was.

' Ah, the coffee bean festival is the national holiday to celebrate the harvest of the coffee beans!' Jose laughed ' It is a great holiday - we sing, dance, eat coffee related foods...'

' Brazil is one of the world's largest coffee producers, ' Rosinha bragged proudly.

' Sim! Aunt Rosinha's father owns the largest coffee bean enterprise in Brazil!'Jose added.

' I DIDNT KNOW THAT COFFEE BEANS CAN MAKE YOU RICH!' Louie yelled loudly.

' Senhor Rocha Vaz is one of my old friends and business partners, ' Scrooge added. ' As well as Panchito's dad, Roberto Gonzales. It is an honor to be at a much celebrated festival in Brazil!'

' Wait, you're friends with Panchito and Rosinha's dads?' Webby asked.

' Oh, great ! We now have the 3 senior caballeros!' Dewey exclaimed.

His remark earned a chorus of very exasperated. ' DEWEY!' and several bouts of laughter from the three caballeros and their girlfriends.