The truth

Back at the research department, the kids, Panchito, Esmeralda and the three investigative officers are mounting up the stairs to where Zeke Galo's office was.

' This is all too much, ' Esmeralda sighed ' We need all the judges, the lawyers, the agents for a publicized trial. It I'd unbelievable that the thief has schemes for this long. '

' Why do you suppose that the thief had so much hatred for Senhor Vaz?' Huey asked.

' What did Rocha Vaz do?' Dewey asked.

' And how are you so sure it was Zeke?' Louie questioned.

' For the first two questions, ' Nestor admitted, ' We really have no idea. Second, he seemed to fit the height of the hooded thief that Panchito and Esmeralda described to me. They even showed me pictures.

Panchito nodded ' El Verdad, amigos, we must hunt down the saboteur before the Coffee Festival. '

' I wonder why does Zeke have so many hoodies?' Webby thought aloud as they entered Zeke's office.

Entering Zeke's office, and to everyone's surprise, it was empty. The office was very clean, a clean shade of beige, with a black work desk and a matching laptop. Several books were lined neatly on a wooden shelf, and a pile of documents were on his desk.

' Huh, ' Louie gasped ' Why didnt he eat at his office, or at the canteens?'

' Lo siento, Louie, no se, ' was all Panchito say, which the kids correctly assumed that Panchito doesnt know. ' Let's find out from this place.

Nestor, Marcia and Enrique all started to search high and low at the shelves. Panchito and Esmeralda started going through the work documents. And the kids all went to the laptop.

' Does anyone know the password?' Webby said.

Louie calmly fished a device from his pocket and inserted into the computer. Soon, a complicated password saying ' H2OVULTURE' is revealed, and the computer was turned on!

' Where did you get that?' Dewey asked, amazed.

' Waddle's new electronic system hacker, in the form of a digital USB flash drive, ' Louie said.

Everyone looked at him quizzically.

' What?' Louie shrugged ' Daisy's friend Narcissa Swann was the spokesperson for the ad. I have to buy it for reasons, dont I?'

' You have a celebrity crush on Mark Beaks' girlfriend, dont you  ' Esmeralda asked with a deadpan expression.

' No, ' Louie answered quickly.

Sighing, Esmeralda said, ' Even if you do, I wont say a word to Daisy or Narcissa. God knows what happens if Senor Beaks finds out...'

' Oh, no, mi amor, dont mention that  ' Panchito shuddered.

Louie then started clicking through Ze Galo's instaquack, and amongst them was a group chat with Senhora Morales, Francesco, and two others named Scarlett and Steel. Are there code names thrown around ?

As the kids read through the chat, they gasped, and they had to call 5he adults read it. Esmeralda somehow found a hidden book on creating potions for sick pests.

' Does anyone know Portugese ?' Huey asked.

It was Nestor's turn. After he read the whole chat as the kids started taking pictures, Nestor's face became extremely pale.

' What is it, Senhor Pedrosa?' everyone asked..

Nestor took a deep breath and told them what he had read.

Back at the meeting room, Donald and the rest of the crew jumped as they heard the kids screaming as they all ran in, their faces an even paler shade of white.

' Kids!' Scrooge cried ' What happened? What have ye found?'

' Zeke....Zeke....he....he...' all the kids could do was stammer.

Della and Daisy immediately gave the four kids some water, as Nestor told 5he Vaz family everything in Portuguese. From the looks of the Vaz family, Rocha's string of curses, Raimundo's screaming, Rosinha and Jose's jaws dropping and Carmelita looked as if she had seen a ghost, everyone else knew it was not good.

' Show us!' Donald implored.

Eventually, Carmelita used a special translator app on her computer to translate the whole chat.

It turns out that the 5 people in the chat are involved with saboteuring the coffees and trying to.ruin the coffee industry!

' OH NAO!' Rocha screamed.

' THAT'S BULLSHIT!' Carmelita screamed.

' WHY DID NO ONE TELL US!' Jose and Rosinha screamed.

' WHERE IS HE NOW?' Raimundo screamed.

' DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE LIVES?' Daisy screamed over the chaos.

No one can answer.

Carmelita sighed. ' Everyone, let's go to the security departments. There really is no time. We have to locate where Zeke was. We need all the answers we can get. You kids can come, but you have to stay behind after your Uncle Donald and several others have to arrest Zeke. '

Everyone took a deep breath and raced to the security quarters in Vaz Enterprises as fast as they could.