The Coffee Festival

As the limousine passed by the streets of Rio, the kids took pictures of people attending fun fairs, dressing up as cocoa beans, drinking coffee, and playing games. It was a beautiful sight.

Daisy was wearing.a gorgeous red short long dress with a fashionable train. Rosinha wore a samba inspired blue cocktail dress that hugged her curves. Esmeralda wore a beautiful backless black gown that hugged her curves, her hair parted to sideways. Their boyfriends are in smart tuxedos.

The triplets are in red, blue and green mini tuxes, Webby was in a beautiful pink.frock fit for a princess. Launchpad wore a black and white tux. The rest all decked out in fashionable formal wear.

As soon as they all arrived at the Gardens of the President of Brazil's manor, the party was already in full swing. Dignitaries, businessmen and celebrities are al gathered at the huge maze gardens, in amazing haite couture, drinking coffee and dancing the night away.

When everyone else saw Scrooge and his crew, the cameras started snapping away. Scrooge, Rocha, Beakley and Carmelita watched with small smiles as everyone else started getting the camera spotlights and doing funny spotlights.

The President of Brazil, a middle aged robin, spoke up in English.

' FELLOW BRAZILIANS! THIS YEAR'S FESTIVAL IS VERY SPECIAL, BECAUSE OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS HAVE HELPED SAVE THE COFFEE INDUSTRY! LET US ALL HAVE A TOAST IN THEIR HONOR!'

All the other guests did just that. Scrooge, although somewhat embarrassed, also joined in.

The kids all started dancing with the adult socialites and businesspeople. Donald, Panchito and Jose danced with their girlfriends all night. Launchpaf and Della started eating a bit of everything from the buffet, which was ladened with expensive food. Raimundo started flirting with every young lady he sees.

' Like father, like son, ' Rocha laughed as he watched Raimundo flirting with several ladies, earning a slap on the shoulder from his wife. Reassuring his beloved wife, the two kissed and danced the night away.

Scrooge was telling a tall tale about what happened at the Vaz Enterprise to a small crowd of businesspeople in slow English. And they all seemed to understand him and laughed along. Beakley was dancing with several aged dignitaries and drinking wine.

Rosinha was introduced to Jose's older siblings, and of course his nephews, Zico and Zeca, the children of one of his older sisters Penelope. Zico was a rather introverted and smart boy who quickly bonded with Huey. Zeca was the exact opposite - he is rambunctious, energetic and loud, and bonded quickly with Dewey and Louie. Jose had other nieces and nephews too and they all adored Rosinha and Raimundo.

Then the live band played a lively samba music. Everyone started getting into circles and held each others hands, and started dancing and singing along to the lyrics. Scrooge and his family didnt know the lyrics, but they managed to sing along anyway.

It was a night that no one will ever forget.

The next day, Rosinha's family all said their goodbyes to Rosinha as she was boarding on the limousine to the airport with Scrooge and the rest of Team McDuck.

' Leaving so soon?' her mother asked in Portugese.

' Business never sleeps, mama, ' Rosinha laughed.

Before boarding on his sportscar back to his penthouse, Raimundo hugged his sister tight. ' Ligue com frequencia, Irma, ' he whispered to Rosinha, who hugged back.

When Raimundo said goodbyes to his parents and drove back to his penthouse, the entire Vaz family started giving out bags of souvenirs for Team McDuck to take home. Despite their half hearted protests, they all insisted. Eventually, the limousine was stacked with Brazilian souvenirs, including chocolate, coffee beans, sweets and other gifts.

' BYE BYE!' Rosinha roared to her parents as the limousine sped off. ' I WILL CALL YOU!'

As the limousine drove off, Rocha and Carmelita had tears in their eyes.

' It seems like yesterday that our kids are just babies, ' Rocha sighed.

' They grow up so.fast, dont they?' Carmelita sighed and kissed Rocha on the cheek.

On the plane, everyone was exhausted, but happy.

' That was some trip!' Dewey screamed ' I'm so glad that I documented it all on my phone!'

' Awesome!' Daisy cheered and high fives the kids.

' I think we all learned something, eh, lads?' Scrooge chuckled ' People are not what they seemed!'

' That's right!' Donald said ' We should always look twice at a person before judging!'

Everyone agreed wholeheartedly.

The kids started to eat the Brazilian chocolate, and their eyes widened with joy.

' ITS SO GOOD!' Louie screamed.

' HOW DID THEY DO IT!' Webby asked.

' Oh, that is another story to tell!' Jose laughed and kissed Rosinha on the cheek.

' Wanna dance a little Latin Americano?' Panchito suggested as he began playing samba and flamenco songs.

Everyone agreed very loudly.  And soon, everyone started singing and dancing to Volare by Gypsy Kings, as the plane flew them all back to Duckburg.