Saboteur Afoot!

Later that night, the dinner party was in full swing at the gardens of the mansion. A buffet filled with Brazilian cuisine and coffee was served in white plates, samba music was playing, and everyone was singing and dancing.

Rosinha looked amazing in the gold cocktail dress, earning a jaw dropped look from Jose and heaps of praise from her family an friends. Even Daisy screamed in excitement at the gold fabric.

Donald, Panchito and Jose grabbed their girlfriends to dance the samba. Della and Launchpad grabbed the food and ate. Scrooge, Rocha and Carmelita were laughing and talking to their business partners. The kids are taking pictures of the food and the lovely surroundings.

Mrs Beakley was the only that didnt try the new night coffee that Rocha recently produced.

' There is something fishy about this, ' Mrs Beakley said as she smelled it.

' Caramba, Senhora!' a Vaz relative said beside her ' This is great coffee that helps you sleep! ' and then he downed a cup of that.

' No thanks, ' Mrs Beakley said as she put down the cup.

The kids are learning samba from the Brazilian kids.

' Now, ' one of the Brazilian parrots said, in good English ' Put your left feet out...and shake your booty...'

The triplets and Webby followed suit, but they didnt seem to manage to do it.

' Come on!' a little girl laughed ' Feel the rhythm of the ocean!'

Eventually the kids got the hang of it barely. Soon, Dewey started to steal the spotlight by doing some break dancing moves, catching a lot of people's attention.

Jose then played ' Magalenha ', a very fast samba song, and soon, Scrooge and his crew wer surrounded by the Vaz family and Jose suddenly dancing like crazed fools! Not only that, Panchito and Esmeralda also seem to catch the rhythm and also danced the flamenco too!

' WHAT IS GOING ON!' Donald screamed.

' THE HARLEM SHAAAAAAKEEEE!' Della roared, and began doing the Rich Man's Frug.

' COME ON, DONNY!' Daisy laughed ' JOIN IN!' And then she pulled in a very confused Donald and the couple started dancing the Charleston.

And then soon, everyone started dancing crazily to the fast rhythm. The Brazilians all started singing the very fast lyrics. All except Scrooge, Carmelita, Mrs Beakley and Rocha, who felt a little too old for this fast dance.

' I was this energetic when I was Webby's age, ' Mrs Beakley sighed fondly. ' I can stay up late and still have energy. Now I'm pretty much a grandmother. '

' We all had younger days, Senhora Beakley, ' Carmelita giggled, then shouted 'OLE, CHILDREN!' as she saw Rosinha and Raimundo suddenly doing a very difficult samba move.

' Tell me, Rocha, what is this new night coffee about?' Scrooge asked.

' You know about the coffee that keeps you awake?' Rocha said enthusiastically. ' Well, this new product of mine makes you sleep like a small child! It is made from a very new kind of cocoa Bean, which is in the shade of deep purple. I call it - midnight sonata. It is has been sold like crazy ever since it arrived at the supermarkets!'

' Amazing, ' Scrooge gasped.

' I still fishy about this, ' Mrs Beakley said.

' Stop fussing for once, Senhora Betina, ' Carmelita chuckled, ' What could go wrong?'

Scrooge also wondered this, as he watched Donald, Panchito and Jose doing a little break dance move, earning cheers from other party guests.

The following morning, the kids woke up to a shocking news report from the radio.
' A tremendous phenomenon has swept through the nation. Recent reports show that 60% of the people in Brazil suffered food poisoning after consuming Rocha Vaz's new Moonlight Sonata coffee. Rocha is now forced to have a press conference in front or his stately mansion at 10am. '