A House Tour

When Scrooge and his crew ( minus Jose and Rosinha ) have checked into La Panama, Webby and the triplets immediately rushed to their room and started unpacking.

La Panama is a fine beach resort with huts as dormitories. There is a fine buffet restaurant near the reception, a palm tree garden, and the entire hotel was facing a fine beach.

Donald, Daisy, Panchito and Esmeralda have unpacked and are now on a double date at a cafe near the hotel. Della, Mrs Beakley and Launchpad are strolling down the nearby streets, and the kids are now unpacking.

' I'm wiped!' Louie gasped as he fell flat on his face on the pillow. ' When do we eat?'

' Stop thinking about eating and sleeping, Llewelyn!' Dewey shouted. ' There are so many places to see!'

' Wanna explore the Vaz mansion?' Huey smirked, already knowing the answer.

' YES!!' the 3 others screamed, and began unpacking as fast as they could.

They ran all the way to the Vaz mansion, all the while sweating from the summer heat. As they rang the door, Carmelita popped her head. She now dressed in a dark purple cocktail dress with heels and Pearl jewelry.

' Well, you kids came so fast, ' Carmelita gasped. ' Rocha and your great uncle Scrooge are now sunbathing. Come on in!'

The kids are amazed at the paintings and frescoes of the hallways. Most of the hallways are in Shades of white and gold, with simple yet elegant decorations. '

' This is my own brother Miguel Posada,' Carmelita gestured to a handsome indigo parrot in a military suit. ' And that is Rocha's 5 younger siblings. ' she pointed at a photo of a younger Rocha with 5 other toucans.

' Must be a madhouse living with 5 other siblings, ' Lpuie said to himself.

' And this is little Rosie and Rai!!' Carmelita laughed, pointing to a framed photo of a 5 year old Rosinha playing with baby Raimundo. The kids giggled.

' They look so cute!!!' Webby screamed as the boys giggled at the picture of baby Raimundo.

' And this is me and Rocha on our wedding day!' Carmelita exclaimed as she gestured to a life sized photo of a younger Rocha and Carmelita during their wedding. Carmelita wore a pale gold wedding gown embedded with Rose's, and a long veil was attached to her hair, which was coiffed to a curly bun. A younger, less aged Rocha was smiling as he wore a dark grey wedding tux.

' How do you guys meet?' Hjey asked.

' During a SHUSH mission, ' Carmelita narrated ' I was just a junior assistant for the old Head of the Legal Department, and he just inherited the family business. We were in the same mission to destroy a gang of Peruvian terrorist. Long story short, he was the one who helped me to become one of Brazil's first female leading politicians. That, and my own nerves of steel of course. '

The kids all looked on in awe.

' Wait, where's Uncle Jose and Aunt Rosinha?' Dewey asked.

' Up at Rosinha's childhood bedroom, ' was Carmelita's answer.

The kids all exchanged knowing smirks.

Meanwhile, Jose and Rosinha entered Rosinha's childhood bedroom. It was a beautiful pale pink boudoir, with a white bed, a bookshelf filled with books, her own dressing table and work desk, a wardrobe in a shade of pearly pink, and her own personal bathroom.

' Wow, ' Jose gasped and chuckled ' You were spoiled rotten as a child, '

Rosinha guffawed, ' You can say that, meu amor. But then I wasnt too interest ed in the coffee business. That is why I moved to America to become a financial businesswoman!'

Jose laughed and kissed his beautiful girlfriend. ' That is why I love you so much, ' he crooned and Rosinha blushed.

As the two started getting comfy at Rosinha's bed, Rosinha asked ' Its not too much pink, no?'

Jose laughed. ' Nao, meu amor, I have 3 older sisters and 1 older brother! This is nothing compared to my sisters' pink!'
Rosinha laughed and asked, ' Are your family gonna come to the festival?'

' Sim! ' Jose said ' All of them are gonna be at Rio to attend the festival! You see, Eva is now a lawyer in Madrid. Penelope is now a chef in Sao Paulo. Monica is now a SHUSH agent in England. And my older brother Miguel is now a tour guide in Mexico. You are gonna love them!'

' Well, isnt that lovely!' Rosinha laughed.

Suddenly, the two spotted a black parcel at Rosinha's dressing table. As they opened it, Rosinha gasped - it is a beautiful Gold cocktail dress with a black waist sash, white heels and shades. Her mother has prepared this lovely dress for the dinner party.

' Oh Jose!' Rosinha screamed ' This is so beautiful!'

' You will look amazing....' Jose sighed dreamily.

Rosinha turned to Jose. ' We really should get ready now, meu amor. Or else papa would start shouting to make us hurry up...'

As Rosinha raced to her personal bathroom, cluthing her Gold dress and white herls in her hands, Jose called to her. ' We can just get ready here, there is nothing I havent seen before...'

He smirked as he said that, and Rosinha exclaimed. ' Oh no, that will have to wait, now change!'

Rosinha slammed the bathroom door, and Jose only laughed loudly.