Rescue

Silence greeted the kids, as the 4 all are too scared to move.

Then the sounds of the police entered, and the kids opened their eyes slowly. They had managed to stop the machine without knowing the manual!

It seemed that Senhor Sevilla had managed to call SHUSH officers and the police, because they all came into the scene just in time. Senhor Sevilla had led them to where Team McDuck are.

' YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!' Zeke and the rest of the FOWL agents roared as they are being dragged to police cars.

' Well done, lads!' Scrooge slapped the kids on their backs ' I dinnae know you would manage to defeat a machine!'

Louie shrugged, ' Eh, it was nothing. '

The 4 kids looked down, and to their surprise, Carmelita and Rosinha are already collasped on the floor!

' WHAT HAPPENED!' Webby screamed.

' THEY FAINTED!' Jose screamed ' CALL FOR HELP! CALL THE AMBULANCE !'

Things are happening very fast over the next 2 days before the National Coffee Festival. A heavily publicized trial was broadcast all over the world the next day. Scrooge and the co ( save Carmelita and Rosinha ) were there speaking their testimonies. The judges were swift to gave the FOWL agents 6 years of prison, and everyone cheered. All except Scrooge, who knew that they will be facing against them soon.

Soon, news of the saboteurs, and the explosion of the river banks, spread even faster than wildfire. SHUSH and Vaz Enterprises had promise to reimburse the economic damages done by the FOWL agents.

The kids, Donald, Della, Panchito, Esmeralda and Daisy all helped to clean the river banks with many other Brazilians. Mrs Beakley and Launchpad all interviewed the President if Braxil and several other politicians.

As for Jose, he spent the next 2 days next to a very exhausted and sick Rosinha.

' Ro, ' Jose said ' You dont have to.attend the festival tomorrow if you feel sick...'

It was the second day since Rosinha was forced to lay in her bedroom to rest The doctors had all checked up on her, and confirmed that she suffered an intense shock. Carmelita had the same, but she insisted on helping the Brazilians to reimburse the damage. As for Rosinha, she was too exhausted to even do so. '

' It would be so embarrassing for me not going with you, no?' Rosinha laughed and hugged her loving boyfriend. She honestly thought Jose fussing over her when she was sick was cute. But honestly, she can take care of herself.

She was tremendously relieved that all was over. But she was still in shock. She had a diet of soup and vegetables for the past 2 days, and she missed moqueca and coffee, her 2 favorite foods.

' If you cant go, ' Jose insisted ' Then I will tell my siblings and Senor McDuck that I will be staying with you. '

Rosinha blushed fiercely and laughed loudly.

' Is my beautiful princessa blushing again? Hmm?' Jose teased and tickled Rosinha, the pink parrot he fell shamelessly in love with ever since their fateful meeting at Starducks in Duckburg.

' Oh, stop it, ' Rosinha laughed as Jose kissed her cheek.

They ended up watching Brazilian sit coms and ate dinner on her bed that night

On the morning of the festival, word got around that Rosinha recovered.

All of their friends and family are tremendously relieved. When Carmelita, Raimundo and Rocha heard that, they all embraced Rosinha as soon as she entered the living room.

' ROSINHA! MY BABY!' Carmelita screamed and hugged her daughter ' NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU SCARE ME!'

Raimundo slapped his sister on the shoulder. ' DONT YOU DARE SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!' Rosinha laughed and hugged her brother.

Rocha had the same reaction and hugged his daughter. Turning to Jose, he sighed ' Sim, I was just like you. Of course, I was the naive idiot back then....BUT, you have shown tons of courage, and you treated my daughter like a queen. Therefore, I'm sorry for my early suspicions. You now have my blessing for your relationship with my daughter. '

A wide grin graced Jose's features, and he shook hands warmly with Rocha, who didnt even flinch.

Scrooge laughed at the happy scene, and his family all smiled. Everything seemed well at the very last.

' Well, come on!' Scrooge yelled. ' We have a big.party to attend!'

Everyone cheered and boarded on the limousine to the big festival.