The Big Fight

When Donald and the co woke up, they were tied up to chairs in a very dim lit room, and were met face to face with Senhor Zeke Galo, Francesco and Senhora Morales!

' YOU!' Donald and Daisy screamed

Zeke's expression and his sneer was nothing short of menacing.

' But how....why?' Raimundo asked. ' Why did you 3 want to destroy the coffee industry?'

When Esmeralda and Panchito saw them in FOWL uniforms, they whispered ' Caramba,' to themselves.

' Oh, you fools have mistaken us, ' Zeke chuckled darkly. ' You see, I was one of the FOWL agents being sent by the board of directors. And I am not Brazilian. Not at all. I'm Argentinian. '

' Then how does he speak Portugeuse fluently?' Rosinha thought to himself.

' FOWL is determined to crumble Brazil's economy by tearing down the coffee industry, ' Francesco spoke up slowly and calmly, the sheer venom in his voice was so chilling that even Raimundo and Nestor shuddered with fear.

' As soon as we heard Scrooge and you guys arrived, this was no better chance, ' Zeke laughed. ' That is why we made the potions with the help of the FOWL research team. Gandra Dee was the one who made all the ingredients, really. She was disguising as the shop keeper's new intern. '

' AND...AND THE SHOPKEEPER?' Rosinha screamed.

' kept him in hostage, ' Senhora Morales spoke up.

Donald looked to the right, and there is a timing bomb right beside him. It only has 6 minutes left!

' Si, we are basically off to destroy the kids and your friends.  They are at the  machines now, ' Zeke spoke.

' NO! NOT THAT!' Donald roared ' ANYTHING BUT THAT!'

' Oh yes, that, ' Zeke spoke up. ' And then all of you will be burned alive in around 5 minutes! Ciao!'

With that the FOWL agents left, locking up the whole premise.

' HOW THE FUCK WE ENDED UP LIKE THIS!' Della roared.

' THERE WAS NO SIGNAL!' Daisy screamed.

' WE HAVE TO ESCAPE! BUT HOW?' Jose screamed.

Suddenly, Rosinha started biting the ropes around her. Jose, Raimundo, Nestor, Esmeralda and Panchito, being sharp beaked birds of prey like Rosinha, all started following suit.

Donald, Della, Daisy and Launchpad all started struggling without avail. After around 1 minute, Rosinha got out first, with the help of a very sharp edge of a desk.

' Ro!' Jose asked ' How did you -'

' Less talking, more action, ' Rosinha sighed. After she released them with her Swiss Army Knife, Della, Launchpad and Raimundo all tried to bang open the doors around them. No luck.

Daisy and Donald are frantically trying to deactivate the bomb. But then, no matter which wire they tried to cut, it is still ticking.

Suddenly, they heard an audible sound of muffled screams. Turning around, they all saw - to their horror- that it was Senhor Sevilla himself!

Jose managed to help the traumatized shop keeper out of his predicament.

' Obrigado!' Senhor Sevilla, ' My new intern basically hit me with a brick and she basically threw me in here -'

' We will discuss later, ' Donald sighed ' Right now, we gotta escape and rescue the kids !'

' BUT HOW DO WE EVEN ESCAPE! THERE IS LIKE 3 AND HALF MINUTES LEFT, AND WE ARE STILL STUCK!' Daisy screamed, big tears pouring out of her eyes.

Esmeralda caught sight of a large blade that Zeke somehow forgot.

' That might be useful, ' she remarked, and she began grabbing hold of the large chainsaw blade. Everyone started to form a stack to help Esmeralda cut through the ceiling.

Soon, everyone managed to get out, the bomb still in there.

' Go call all the defense systems you can get, ' Raimundo spoke in Portugese.

Senhor Sevilla ran off to call the police and SHUSH.

As everyone else boarded on their motorbikes and started driving, the sewer made a huge explosion, so big that it terrified everyone near it. But for now, all that mattered to them is the safety of everyone else.

Back at the machine labs at Vaz Enterprises, Scrooge, the kids, Beakley and the Vaz parents woke up to the menacing grins of Steelbeak and Red Heron. They were also tied up as well!

' I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!' Scrooge hissed as Beakley growled.

' WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR KIDS!' Rocha and Carmelita demanded.

' Zeke kidnapped them and hes gonna explode them alive, ' Steelbeak answered calmly.

' NAO, NAO!' Carmelita screamed. ' NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!'

' WHERE IS UNCLE DONALD, MOM AND DAISY?' the kids screamed, with big tears pouring out of their eyes.

' Same predicament, ' Red Heron guffawed. ' And you all shall be tortured in the coffee machines. Prepare to die, fools!'

Everyone else made screams of protest as they all are approaching the milling machine. All the machines in the factory are behaving all out of sorts. They were roaring, screaming and shouting like monsters.

Scrooge and Beakley got out first, and started to take out several malfunctioning machines all at once. Soon, Rocha got himself out with a sharp blade, and got his terrified wife out.

' WHERE THE HELL ARE RO AND RAI? OUR BEAUTIFUL BABIES?' Carmelita screamed as she began dueling with Red Heron with all the martial arts skills she can muster.

The kids all tried to use whatever weapon to attack Steelbeak. Marcia and Enrique were taking down a machine. They were just about to be defeated when a loud cry was heard from above.

' YIPEE KAY YAY, MR STEELBEAK!'

Rocha and everyone else looked up, and to their relief, Donald, Daisy, Della, Nestor, Panchito, Esmeralda, Jose and the Vaz siblings crashed into the glass window from.above, shattered the glass in the process.

Daisy then tried in vain to.try to deactivate the machine, but she had no idea where was the button. It seemed that the battle would never stop. Zeke, Morales, Francesco, Gandra and several other FOWL agents entered the scene from above, arming weapons.

' CHARGE!!' Scrooge roared.

And soon, the machine labs became a war zone. Rocha was fighting with both Francesco and Steelbeak, Carmelita and Rosinha were fighting with Gandra and Red Heron all at once. The rest just tried their best to fight with their martial arts skills and weapons.

Panchito and Esmeralda are fighting with 3 all at once. Esmeralda kicked and chopped like a true karate pro ahe is, Panchito was firing away his pistoles. Jose started dueling with his umbrella. Rosinha and Raimundo used ear splitting shrieks to disarm Steelbeak.

Scrooge fought Gandra with his cane, and Beakley.managed to tranquilize 2 of the FOWL agents. It was a total mess.

The kids made their chance to sneak into the control room of the machines. To their surprise, it was wired in all the wrong places!

' HOW THE FUCK THIS HAPPENED!!' Huey screamed.

' THERE IS A MANUAL OVER THERE!' Webby roared.

' FORGET THE MANUAL!' Dewey roared. ' SMASH THE WHOLE THING APART!'

' THAT'S NUTS!' Louie screamed.

' TO HELL WITH ALL!' Dewey yelled, as he pressed a huge white button.