In the streets of Rio

At the busy streets of Rio de Janeiro, Panchito and Esmeralda were deducing their findings. Apparently Esmeralda just got a text from Daisy that she, Donald, Della, Rosinha, Raimundo and Jose will be here at the town square shortly.

' Okay...' Panchito said slowly ' So, according to interviews. Some blame Rocha Vaz, others believe he is innocent. And many...are somewhere in between. I believe that he is innocent. He had an emotional breakdown which is really not acting at all. '

' The sales of midnight sonata had gone from 80,000 a day for 2 weeks to....zilch!' Esmeralda said. ' Caramba! Que impactante!'

' Where are they now?' Panchito asked, looking around.

' We're behind you, Panch!' came Donald's voice.

Panchito and Esmeralda turned around, and smiles graced across their features at the sight of Donald, Daisy, Della, Jose, Raimundo, and Rosinha. ' Ay! What good fortune to see you all again, amigos! ' Panchito shouted, hugging all of them at once.

' You really are a man with fire in his belly, arent you, Senhor?' Raimundo guffawed and patted Panchito on the back.

' Eh, what can I say, it is hereditary, ' Panchito smiled and shrugged.

As soon as she saw Rosinha, Esmeralda cooed ' Aww, poor thing, are you alright now?'

Rosinha nodded ' Sim. Those monsters said horrible insults to me and mi familia. It is totally unacceptable.'

' Just ignore them, honey, ' Esmeralda sighed ' One day, they will know that your father, and your family are innocent. '

' Esmeralda's right, Rosinha, ' Daisy added. ' Look, I know this is bad, real bad. But we're gonna go to your dad's factory to find all out tomorrow, cuz they are on a full day lock down as everything is too chaotic. After we catch the saboteur, your father can recover the enterprise economy. Dont worry. '

Rosinha sniffles a little and hugged all of her friends. ' Obrigado, meu amigos. That is one great advice!'

' Wait, where are the kids?' Panchito asked.

' Oh, Launchpad, Scrooge and Beakley are leading them on an investigation at the hotel. Nestor's assistants are basically searching up and down the Vaz Manor for clues, while Nestor himself was reporting his findings to Carmelita. ' Daisy answered.

' How do you know what Nestor and his assistants are doing?' Rosinha asked.

' He told me, ' Jose said, ' And then I pretty much texted you all on the way. '

Rosinha looked at the text Jose sent her a minute ago, and he did tell her that in Portugeuse, ' Oh, right, ' she remarked.

Suddenly, at the corner of Della's eye, a hooded man was seen dashing at the streets of Rio, stolen a motorcycle and drove off, with a thick wallet that his clearly not his!

' STOP, THIEF!' Della shouted. Everyone ran to quickly buy several cheap motorcycles from a vendor. The couples boarded on the double seat ones, and Raimundo and Della boarded on the single seat ones.

Donald and the co rode on the motorcycles as fast as they can to catch the hooded thief. Donald held onto Daisy who was really getting it on and prayed that he wont get motor sick. Esmeralda was standing behind Panchito on their motorcycle to get a clearer view of the hooded thief. Jose drove the motorcycle as Rosinha on his behind started to throw some darts to try and destroy the thief's motorcycle. But the thief was too fast for her aim.

' Let me at him!' Esmeralda roared. Taking out her pistols, she also tried to shoot the wheels of the thief's motorcycle.

' YOU CANT CATCH ME, FOOLS!' a Brazilian accented voice, coming from the hooded thief, roared as he sped even faster.