Epilogue

Kohmus looked up from where he was writing as he heard the giggles ofIris and he smiled a bit. "Baba! (Papa!)" he looked up andchuckled as the little five year old ran up to jump into his lap. Hepushed away from his desk to help her sit in his lap and she huggedhim tight.

"Hello my little flower, did you miss mama and I?" He askedstanding and walking to see Name kicking off her shoes. It wasthrough a contact that a 'cousin' named Klaus had to give Kohmus afake ID and make it so he 'existed'. Even after seven years Kohmuswas still getting used to this new time that was so unlike his, thelanguage that he spoke was no longer even spoken, not really. Stillthat it was claimed again language. Even things like the goddessNeith, to him she was the goddess of weaving but now was consideredthe goddess of hunting as well.

Still Kohmus took a job as a college professor, he had to go throughcollege himself but he really enjoyed it. Even if he cringed when hehad to teach him things that were wrong, still he was able to writeenough that he could hopefully educate some into what was really howthey had done but he was always careful for fear revealing too much.

It still made his mama shake his head at that but Kohmus enjoyed it.He enjoyed even the slightest bit of lost knowledge he could give tothis far off future that was now his home.

He still missed his four first children and his grandchildren but heknew that they had lived a good full life. He knew when he died hewould go to the Duit but knew this time his mama would not be alone,as strange as it could be to know that Kristen was both a descendantof Addaya but also now his mama's beloved but they were happy. Atleast Name was not a descendant on any of their children.

Name and Kohmus had married, taking her name and had only one child,little Iris, maybe one day they would have one or two more, but itwas okay if they didn't. They married and had moved into their modestbut enjoyable house. Much better to have Name's dinner parties andplenty of room for Iris, and her maybe one day little siblings, roomto grow.

"I missed you my love," Kohmus whispered leaning over to plant agentle kiss to her lips.

"I missed you to darling," she hummed kissing his cheek beforetaking Iris. "You excited?"

"When am I ever not excited to be with you, Name?" He chuckled,now much more comfortable with the way to talk. Kohmus had put oncrisp denim jeans, which even though he was now used to them he couldstill feel how uncomfortable they had been when he first wore them.Though he missed the crisp linen of his life before this new fashionhad its charms.

Today was their 'turn' as it was. Since his mama had children,children of his body as well as his heart, and Median, the son ofWadget, son. Luckily the children got along just as well as theirparents did. They'd not have to go for another hour so they were ableto sit and talk. It was one thing that Kohmus held onto from hispast, every day the children, himself and Nerfert would spend timetogether talking about the day or anything they felt a need to bringup. To say nothing of Nerfert and him, laying in each others armswell into the night talking until sleep claimed them.

But Iris was excited, she knew that today she would see her friendsand this time she would see her uncles. The three couples would taketurns having 'date nights' while the others watched their child forthem. Then once all had their turn they would get someone to watchthe children, normally Easton and Adian or Gretchen who was a trustedfriend of Amanda to babysit the four of them and they would go on adouble date; though since there were three of them Name had giggledas she said it really was a triple date.