A New Day Ruined

*Another Normal day in Jump City, California. The mayor of Jump City had been talking to Soren, who had asked him if he could protect the Animals from Lemuria Island from extinction. The Novabra, Longhorn Bison, Okapi Deer, Compass Horned Deer, Castle Sheep and Beardbuck. Then there were others too, like the Lemurian Wolf, Lemurian Dhole, Lemurian  Leopard and Lemurian Brown Bear. So, the mayor has decided to build a special zoo for them, which was officially open. While Soren attended the grand opening ceremony, Luan was at her new school, Murakami High School.*

Amber: Here she comes now!

Dionne: Let's not remind her of you know who, girl!

Terra:*shushes them* Be quiet! Here she comes!

*Luan walked up to them.*

Amber: Hey, Luan!

Dionne: How you doin', girl?!

Luan: I'm fine....!

Terra: Luan, honey, is something wrong?!

Luan: I don't know, Momma Terra.....! Something doesn't feel right......!

Terra: Luan, sweetie, if you're thinking about..... you know who....., I've already issued a restraining order on them. They're in Michigan and you're in California now!

Luan: I know, Momma Terra.....!

*Suddenly, she saw a familiar girl walk into the building. She ran up to that girl, who turned around and revealed a certain someone she didn't want to see in her life. I'm sorry to say, it was Leni. Luan's face turned red.*

Luan: YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Leni: Luan.....?! I didn't know you went......!

*Before she could finish, Luan bit her finger.*

Leni: OW!!!!!!!!!!!!

*There was another familiar face, who ran up to Leni. It was Luna.*

Luna: WHAT THE HECK, DUDE....?! Luan....?!

*Luan then started beating them up just as Principal George ran out and broke up the fight as Terra, Amber, and Dionne walked up to them. When they saw Leni and Luna, they glared at them.*

Terra: WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?!???!??

Leni: Pop Pop let us six live here and.....!

Luan: HE'S NOT YOUR POP POP!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S MY POP POP!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DID YOU SAY THE OTHERS ARE HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY WOULD MY GRANDFATHER DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Principal George: Luan, please calm down!

Luan: NO!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SOLD US INTO SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT ****ING EGYPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terra: Luan, honey, calm down! I get that you hate them, but you should just let us handle this!

Principal George: Your mother/sister is right, Luan. Why don't you just walk to your first class and calm down, okay?!

*He let go of Luan, who glared angrily at the former sisters and walked to class.*

Kathryn: Jessica and I will go calm your daughter/sister down, Terra.*

Terra: Thanks, guys!

*They ran after her.*

Note: How will Luan's day at school go?! Find out in as our story continues.......!