When You Believe (part 2 of 2)

*Luna's body was transferred to Royal Woods, Michigan, where the funeral was held. Luna wanted to be buried right between Lori and Lynn and her wish was granted. Anyways, Luan didn't want to set foot in Michigan anymore, but she had no other choice. The Titans, Soren, Carol, the five sisters, and Luan flew to Michigan and Terra had rented a van. It was a red 2017 Chevy Express Passenger Van. Luan rode shotgun with Terra in the driver's seat.*

*Unfortunately, the funeral was held in the rain this time, but thankfully, they had umbrellas and raincoats this time, especially Luan

*Unfortunately, the funeral was held in the rain this time, but thankfully, they had umbrellas and raincoats this time, especially Luan. Lily, Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, and Albert were there too. Terra drove with the windshield wipers on.*

Luan:*crying* What have I done......?!

Terra: Luan, honey, it's not your fault! You were just angry at them, that's all!

Leni: Terra's right, Luan! And besides, we deserved it anyways!

Lola: She's right, Luan! You had every right to be angry! Especially after the whole incident with discrimination and all that!

*Terra pulled into the cemetery and the passengers exited the van. Luan went first to speak. She told them how she cheered for Luna at her first concert. Everyone was crying when Luan finished and went back to her seat crying as well. Terra was there to comfort her.*

Terra: It's okay, Luan! We're all here for you!

*After a few hours, the funeral ended. Luna's new grave was carved. As everyone exited the cemetery, they stopped and saw Luan standing in front of the three graves. They said: Lori Abigail Loud 1999-2016, Luna Bailey Loud 2001-2017, and Lynn Rebecca Loud Jr. 2003-2016. Everyone saw Luan crying and walked up to her. When Leni started singing, Terra joined in and so did everyone else from Royal Woods, even Maggie.*

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston! The video belongs to Karly Emily!

*After the song was over, everyone exited the cemetery and Luan followed Terra and the others to the van and they drove away from the cemetery. After a few days, they headed back to Jump City, California in the plane.*

Note: The finale will be up soon, so don't go anywhere!