Albert's Last Year Flashback

*It was getting close to the end of the school day. Albert had told his 6 granddaughters that he wanted them to stay out of the apartment since Terra would be bringing Luan there. The 6 former sisters agreed, since Luan still hated them, not like they could blame her or anything, since it was their faults. Anyways, Luan was walking down the hallway when Leni spoke.*

Leni: Luan......! Please....... forgive..... us.......!

*But two girls stepped in and blocked her. The same went for Luna.*

Amber: Back off, you two!

Dionne: You've caused enough damage to this girl! And now, you're not allowed anywhere near her!

Luna:*heartbroken* But......!

Kathryn: Leni, Luna, I think it's best if you and your sisters stay far away from Luan if you don't want to violate the restraining order!

*They both let out a sad sigh and walked away.*

Luan: Thanks, guys.....!

Jessica: Anytime, Luan! Now, let's go meet your Momma Terra! I heard she's taking you to your Pop Pop's house!

*They walked out the building as the final bell rang. Terra was waiting for Luan.*

Terra: Are you ready, Luan?!

Luan: Yes....., Momma Terra.......!

*They got in the car and Terra drove away from the school. Meanwhile at Albert's apartment, Albert was putting away the things that the former sisters owned. While doing so, he suddenly started having a flashback from last year.*

*Flashback starts*

Luan:*angrily crying* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, LORI AND LYNN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUR GRANDFATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albert: Luan, please listen to me......!

Luan: NO, ALBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED US, BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS ALL A ****ING LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT LOVE WAS JUST FAKE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS STUPID STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR GRANDMOTHER WOULD'VE BEEN DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan finally calmed down.*

Luan:*crying* I can't do this anymore.......!

Albert: What do you mean.......?!

Luan: I can't keep calling you my grandfather anymore......! I'm sorry, Albert, but you don't love us......! And you never did.......!

Albert:*heartbroken* Luan......!

*But Luan said nothing and walked out to meet Terra, leaving Albert heartbroken and crying.*

*Flashback ends*

*As Albert was crying at the Memories, there was a knock on the door. He answered it and it revealed Luan and her Momma Terra.*

Luan: Hey, Pop Pop.....!

Albert: Hey, kiddo....!

Luan: Are you okay.....?!

Albert: Of course, sweetie, it's just that I've been having flashbacks from last year and......!

Luan:*heartbroken* Oh, Pop Pop, I'm so sorry......!

Albert: No, Luan......! It wasn't your fault.......!

*Luan hugged her grandfather and he returned the hug.*

Albert: Hey Terra, why don't you let Luan spend a little time with me?! I'll bring her to your tower before dinner.

Terra: Sounds good, Albert! *to Luan* I'll see you at home, Luan!

Luan: You too, Momma Terra!

*After Terra left, Albert and Luan went to go spend the rest of the day with each other. Luan even told him about how Lori use to read her stories and let her sleep next to her when they were little. Especially when Luan was scared of thunderstorms and lightning. After spending some time at the park, Albert drove Luan back to the tower. Unfortunately, they were unaware that Soren would be in danger.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Soren gets attacked by Arrow and Beast Boy coming to his aid. How will Luan react to it?! Find out as our story continues........!