Final Battle (part 1 of 2)

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to a band named HIM! The video also belongs to him on YouTube. As in the band, HIM.

*After they got done seeing a new movie, Luan, the Titans, Carol, and the six sisters were now leaving the theater. They got in their cars and drove home. Unfortunately, there was a detour sign in front of them, so they took the detour. I'm sorry to say, it was a trick. As all the vehicles continued down the road, they were heading into a spooky forest.*

Luan: Uh, Momma Terra.......?! This detour sign took us away from Jump City! I can't even find it on the map!

Terra: That's weird.......!

*Suddenly, Luan saw a figure in the middle of the road.*

Luan: STOP THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

*Terra slammed on the brakes just in time. All the cars stopped. Terra beeped her horn.*

Terra: HEY!!!!!!!!!! MOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

*Suddenly, the figure turned out to be Lynn Sr. Luan was so furious, she got out of the car.*

Luan: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Sr.:*evil laughs* Don't you mean me and your mother.......?!

*Another figure was revealed. It was Rita. They weren't alone. More figures appeared. It was Slash, Shentani, Arrow, the adjules, Spitz and the werehyenas.*

Rita: And now, young lady, you will........!

*But before she could finish her sentence, Luan bit her.*

Rita: OW!!!!!!!!!! *angry* Why you little BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Suddenly, everyone got out of their vehicles and saw Rita choking Luan.*

Terra:*scared* LUAN!!!!!!!!!!! *angry* LET HER GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Terra used her earth powers and hit Rita with a really big rock, causing her to let Luan go.*

Terra:*worried* Luan.....?! Are you okay....?!

Luan: I'm fine, Momma Terra!

*Just then, Soren and his Clan showed up when they were contacted by Robin. Soren was in the workout room at the tower, when he heard his communicator went off.*

Soren:*angry* SLASH, THIS ENDS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU TOO, ARROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GIVING YOU ALL ONE LAST CHANCE!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE JUMP CITY AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slash: OH YEAH?!?!?!?!?!?!? AND WHO'S GOING TO MAKE US?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Kylie: WE ARE, YOU JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The fight was really extreme. The Titans fought Slash and Arrow, the sisters fought their former parents, all the pets, especially North African gray wolves, fought the adjules, even Samantha and Niko fought Spitz. After the villains were defeated, Shentani was about to claw Luan to death when Luna ran in front of her. What happened next was really horrifying.*

Luan: LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!

*She then took a gun out of her pocket and shot Shentani in the heart, causing her to die.*

Slash: SHENTANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan then shot him as well as Arrow.*

Arrow: YOU LITTLE FREAK, I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan shot him again and he died too. Then, she ran to Luna.*

Luan:*crying* Luna......?! Why did you do that.......?!

Luna:*weak* Because I wanted to make things right with you.......!

Luan: Oh, Lunes......! I'm sorry I.......!

Luna: No, Luan......! We're the ones who should be sorry......! Especially me........! You were always there for me..... and I blew it........! You, Lori and Lynn were always there for us.........! Luan, no matter what happens, you'll always be our sister/friend. And I'll always love you.......!

Luan: And I'll always love you too......!

*Unfortunately, Luna's time was at an end. After Luna died in Luan's arms, Luan broke down crying as it started to rain. Everyone was sad too. They also felt bad for Luan too.*

Note: Part two will be out tomorrow. It will be Luna is buried next to Lori and Luan decides to visit Michigan one last time.