Albert Sees Luan

*As Luan was walking down the hallway, she was still ranting. She was ranting about how much she hated her six former sisters.*

Luan: Why don't they just stay out of my life?! *screams* IT'S MY LIFE, YOU JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan then bang the wall when Albert showed up. He could tell Luan was angry.*

Albert: Hey, kiddo.....!

*But all Luan could do was glare angrily at him.*

Luan: DONT "HEY, KIDDO" ME, ALBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Albert was shocked and heartbroken.*

Albert: Luan....! Please......! I forgot that you were angry at them and......!

Luan: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY OF YOUR EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!! GROUCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU HERE TO SELL ME INTO SLAVERY AGAIN?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Albert: Sweetheart......! Please........! I didn't know that you, Lori and Lynn were the victims.......!

Luan:*sarcastically angry* OH, LIKE YOU WOULD EVEN CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW DISGUSTED I AM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID RONNIE ANNE, CLYDE OR BOBBY HAVE ANY PART OF THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? DID ANYONE ELSE IN THAT STUPID TOWN HAVE ANY PART OF THIS?!?!??!?!??!??

Albert: No.....! Ronnie Anne said she was sorry, Luan! You forgave her!

Luan: Well, I'm starting to regret it! Just like I regret EVER TRUSTING MY SO CALLED SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE NOT EVEN SISTERS, THEY'RE BULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT YOU'VE GOTTEN WHAT YOU WANTED, JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan turned away from him, hoping that he'd walk away, but he didn't. He spoke to her.*

Albert: Luan, please don't turn me away again! Please.....! I know I've said some things to you back in Michigan, but I only did it because I thought you, Lori and Lynn were the ones who did this, only to discover that my own daughter and my son in law paid off those officers to kill you guys! I now see why you shut me out! You felt betrayed, didn't you?!

Luan: Well, I'm starting to feel that way again!

Albert: I know, Luan! But please give me another chance! *has tears in his eyes* I know I don't deserve it, but I just want you to know that I still love you! Please don't turn me away again! I don't want our bond to go away!

*Luan also had tears in her eyes. She faced Albert in regret.*

Luan: I'm sorry too, Pop Pop!

*She hugged Albert, who also returned the hug. All the students walked by them and had tears in their eyes as well. At the end of the day, everyone, except Leni and Luna, went home. Leni and Luna had detention.*

Note: Next chapter will have Slash in it?! What are his plans?! Find out as our story continues.........!