Impossible Redemption

*The next morning, Luan was eating breakfast with her friends and Momma Terra, when suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Soren answered it to reveal Lincoln and Ronnie Anne. He was not happy to see Ronnie Anne.*

Soren: Why did you bring her here?!

Lincoln: She just wants to apologize!

Soren: After betraying my girlfriend like that......!

Terra: Soren, I'm sure Ronnie Anne has learned her lesson!

Soren: Are the former sisters with her?!

Ronnie Anne: No.....! They're at home, getting ready for school!

Soren: Fine.....! Come in!

*As Soren lead them in, Luan was watching the news about Slash, Shentani and the werehyenas breaking out of jail with the help of Arrow, one of the rogue werewolves  and his clan of rogues. When Soren, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne walked in, Luan ignored both Lincoln and Ronnie Anne.*

Luan: I'm not talking to you....!

Ronnie Anne: Luan, please.... give me another chance.....!

Luan: ANOTHER CHANCE?!??!?!!?!? THE ONLY CHANCE I'M GIVING YOU IS A FAT ONE, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN ROYAL WOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE ALL FAT HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW, YOUR LUCK AND TIME HAVE JUST RUN OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terra: Luan, honey, I understand you're upset, but please forgive her!

Luan: I DID FORGIVE HER ONCE AND WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?! *angrily crying* SHE AND MY OWN BROTHER STABBED ME IN THE BACK BY BRINGING MY FORMER SISTERS TO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WILL I KNOW THEY WON'T STAB ME IN THE BACK AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!!?

Ronnie Anne: Luan, I'm not asking you to forgive me, not like I deserve your forgiveness or anything! Just please find it in your heart to forgive Lincoln!

*Luan had a lot to think about.*

Luan: Fine! But don't think this changes anything, Ronnie Anne!

Ronnie Anne: I hear you loud and clear!

*And with that, Luan made up with Lincoln. Later, Terra and Luan pulled into the parking lot of the high school. When they got out, Leni and Luna were at the front entrance of the building. I'm sorry to say, Bobby was there too.*

Luan:*angrily sarcastic* Oh look, a new member of an ANGRY ****ING MOB HAS STEPPED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*She picked up an old brick and was about to throw it, but Terra grabbed her arm and stopped her.*

Terra: Luan, he's not worth it!

*Luan then threw the brick on the ground and then looked at the former sisters.*

Luan: Let me guess, you HELPED THAT ROGUE WEREWOLF BREAK SLASH OUT OF JAIL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNEW HE WAS SOREN'S RIVAL AND YOU HELPED HIM, DIDN'T YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Leni: Luan......! We didn't.......!

Luan: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU, LUNA AND ALL THE SIX FORMER SISTER BULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*She stomped Leni's foot kicked Bobby in the knee and stormed into the building as Terra ran after her while Soren glared at them, even Bobby. After that, he caught up to Terra and Luan.*

Leni:*sad* We really messed up, didn't we....?!

Luna:*sad* We sure did.....! Luan was right....! We are bullies......!

*They sadly walked into the building. Unfortunately, they were unaware that Slash, Shentani and Arrow were spying on them.*

Note: Next chapter will be Luan's new friends supporting Luan. Like they're her bodyguards, which Soren told them to help him keep Luan safe, which they agreed to do. It may also have Albert remembering last year when Luan shut him out. Stay tuned for more as our story continues..........!