The Scars

*Back at Albert's apartment, the six former sisters were sitting in the living room. They were feeling even more guilty than before.*

Luna:*guilty* What have we done......?!

Leni: We accused the wrong people......!

Lola: Luan was right......! It was discrimination.......!

*Lola had a flashback to when Lori took care of her when she faked an illness to get out of the pageant. (From the episode called Gown & Out.) She felt tears in her eyes. Leni also remembers how Lori killed a black widow spider for her. She also began crying. Luna also remembered Lori singing with her. (from Party Down) And Lucy remembered Lynn protecting her from a monster in their closet when they were little.*

Lucy: Sigh....! We really messed up, didn't we.....?!

Lana:*crying* We sure did, Lucy!

*Meanwhile, back at Titans Tower, Terra and Luan were talking.*

Terra: Luan, what were you thinking running off like that?! You could've been killed!

Luan: I'm sorry, Momma Terra.....! I didn't mean to run off like that.....! I just couldn't......!

Terra: I know, Luan, but what you did was very dangerous! *sighs* I'm sorry, Luan, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you! You're grounded for a month!

Luan:*sad* I understand, Momma Terra.....!

Terra: Luan, honey, I'm not mad at you! I just want to keep you safe! I'm only doing this because I love you. And I know Lori loves you too!

*Luan smiled with tears in her eyes and hugged her mother/sister and cried into her arms.*

*A few weeks later, Beast Boy drove Soren to Titans Tower in his 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport. He had a scar across his left eye and an X shaped scar across his left cheek. When they got back to the tower, Luan rushed out to him, as well as Samantha and Niko. They were very happy to see him again.*

Luan:*crying* OH, SOREN, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU AGAIN LIKE I LOST LORI AND LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soren:*shushes her* It's okay, Luan! I'm here now! I will always be there for you whenever you need me.....!

*Suddenly, the news report came on. It was talking about the North African wolves running away from Arrow, who had abused the wolves 24/7. The Titans, Luan and Soren were disgusted and horrified hearing this and decided to find the wolves before Arrow does.*

Robin: Let's check the woods! Titans go!

*They rushed to their vehicles and drove away.*

Note: Next chapter will have Soren and the others finding the wolves and battling Arrow and Slash. It may also have the six former sisters redeeming themselves, but how?! Will they save Luan from Arrow and Slash?! Find out as our story continues......!