Soren vs. Arrow

*Albert was invited to stay for dinner after he brought Luan home. He accepted the invitation and they had an amazing dinner. After dinner, Soren volunteered to take out the trash as Albert hugged Luan.*

Albert: I'll see you later, Luan!

Luan: You too, Pop Pop......!

*As Albert left, Soren walked out to the dumpster and put the trash bags in it. As he was making his way back inside, he was attacked by Arrow.*

Soren: WHAT DO YOU WANT, ARROW?!?!?!?!?!? GET OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrow: YOU KICKED ME OUT OF YOUR CLAN, SOREN!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW, I WANT REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soren: THAT'S BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR PARENTS WENT ROGUE BY KILLING MY MOTHER AND FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrow: SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROBBED US OF OUR DIGNITY, AND NOW, YOU'LL PAY THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*He then turned into a werewolf and attacked him. Soren did the same, but I'm sorry to say, Arrow's powers were even stronger than Soren's. The fight was heard from Beast Boy's room. When Beast Boy looked out his window, he saw the fight between Soren and Arrow. As Arrow was about to finish him off, Beast Boy turned into a Pterodactyl and flew down there, then he turned into a Tyrannosaurus and attacked Arrow. After Beast Boy defeated Arrow, he tossed him into the bay. When he swam to shore, the cops were waiting for him. Meanwhile, Beast Boy had already dialed 911 and the ambulance came immediately. Soren was unconscious and had an X-shaped wound across his left cheek and he nearly lost one of his eyes. After arriving at the hospital, Beast Boy had told the Titans about what happened. When Terra told Luan, she was heartbroken. Terra, Raven and Starfire took Luan to the hospital and they ran into Carol, who was working at the hospital.*

Luan:*crying* CAROL!!!!!!!!! IS HE ALRIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE TELL ME HE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Carol:*sad* Luan, Soren has gotten into a fight with one of the rogue werewolves named Arrow. All I can say is let's pray for a miracle. I'm sorry.....! You can go see him if you want, though.

*Luan nodded and went to see Soren. When she got to his room, she was heartbroken. Soren had a bandage on his left cheek and an eyepatch on his left eye. Luan held his hand and broke down crying as Terra, Raven and Starfire walked in.*

Luan:*still crying* First my two sisters, and now Soren.......!

*As Luan continued crying, Terra, Raven and Starfire hugged her.*

Terra: It's okay, Luan! We're here now!

Raven: Soren will live through this, Luan! I know it!

Starfire: Trust us, Luan! We won't let anything else happen to him!

*As Luan continued crying, they were unaware that Arrow got away from the cops' grasp. He then vowed revenge on the Titans.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Luan's friends comfort Luan at school. It will also have Soren waking up when Terra takes Luan to see him after school. See you all in my next chapter, ladies and gentlemen!