Oh No...! They're Back!

*As Albert went to his apartment, Terra drove Luan home. Leni and Luna had detention for bothering Luan. Terra also renewed the restraining order on them. Unfortunately, when they got home, they saw the last four girls they wanted to see, the rest of the former sisters. I'm sorry to say, Luan was not happy at all.*

Luan: What are you doing here?! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola: Luan.....! Please......! We just want to apologize to.......!

*But she was interrupted by Luan slapping her on the face.*

Luan: SHUT UP, YOU UGLY ****!!!!!!!!!!! I CHEERED YOU ON WHEN YOU WON YOUR FIRST PAGEANT!!!!!!!!!!! I EVEN TOOK CARE OF YOU WHEN YOU WERE SICK AND INJURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?! BY SELLING ME INTO SLAVERY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*She snatched the tiara off Lola's head, threw it on the ground and smashed it with her foot.*

Lana: Luan......! Please calm down......!

*But Luan did the same to Lana's red hat.*

Luan: NEXT TIME, IT'LL BE YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy: Luan......! Please let us apologize......!

Luan:*sarcastically angry* Oh, look who's talking! It's Ms. I'm Gonna Steal My Sister's Dream AFTER TEACHING ME TO SPEAK IN FRONT OF A LIVE AUDIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER SHOULD'VE TAUGHT YOU THOSE LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY DREAM WAS TO PERFORM AT THE ROYAL WOODS THEATER IN MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE YOU ALL TOOK LORI AND LYNN AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa: Sibling unit....! Please.....!

Luan: I HAVE A NAME, IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE SMARTEST SISTER I HAD, BUT NOW, I'VE LEARNED THAT YOU ARE JUST A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE JUST LIKE LENI!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE I SHOULD JUST CALL YOU LENI JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO SENT YOU AN INVITATION HERE ANYWAYS?!??!!??!?!?!

Ronnie Anne: Luan, I sent them here!

Luan: What.....?!

Ronnie Anne: It's true......!

Luan:*angry* Why you little.....!

*Luan tried to attack Ronnie Anne, but Terra, Starfire and Raven held her back. Soren wanted to attack the rest of them, but Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy held him back too while Samantha and Niko growled and snarled at them. After Luan broke free, she ran to hers and Terra's room, while the others glared at them. I'm sorry to say, they were not happy with Ronnie Anne either.*

Terra: Lola, you and your sisters have officially overstayed your welcome! I thought I made it clear that you and your sisters were BANNED FROM OUR TOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW, GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU EVER COME NEAR THIS TOWER AGAIN, THAT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The rest of the sisters sighed and left the tower as Soren glared at Ronnie Anne.*

Soren: How could you do this, Ronnie Anne?! After she forgave you, this is how you repay her?!

Ronnie Anne: Soren.....! Please.....! I'm sorry.......!

Soren: THAT'S NOT GOING TO WORK THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terra: Soren, let me deal with her......! *looks at Ronnie Anne* Ronnie Anne, I'm sorry to say this, but you broke your promise to my daughter/sister! I'm afraid I have to suspend you from Titans Tower!

Ronnie Anne:*heartbroken* How long?!

Terra: Until you can find a way to make it up to her! Do I make myself clear?!

Ronnie Anne: Yes, ma'am.....!

*And she walked walked out to Albert's van and got in with the four former sisters. As they drove away, they were unaware that Slash and Shentani were watching them.*

Slash: Big mistake, Louds....!

Shentani: You messed with our minion, now you've played with fire.....!

Note: Uh oh......! You should've left Luan alone, former sisters! And Ronnie Anne, how could you?! Anyways, next chapter will be where Slash and Shentani try to make Luan their minion! Will they fail or succeed?! Buckle up, ladies and gentlemen, because this is going to get bumpy really fast......!