The Wolf Rescue (part 1 of 2)

I don't own this Score Track at all! It belongs to John Powell and the video belongs to John Powell topic on YouTube.

*Luan was in the Chevy Monte Carlo with her mother/sister, Terra. She was really worried about the North African Gray Wolves.*

Terra: Luan, sweetie, are you okay?!

Luan: I'm fine, Momma Terra!

Terra: You look a little worried.....!

Luan: I am.......! What if Arrow hurts them.....?!

Terra: Don't worry, Luan! I won't let it happen, okay?!

*Luan smiled at her Momma Terra as the car drove into the woods with the headlights on. Terra then stopped the car and killed the engine just in time as more headlights showed up.*

Robin: Let's split up! Terra, you and Luan check the creek! Beast Boy, you and Soren check the cave! And bring Samantha and Niko with you! Raven, you and Cyborg check the river! Starfire, we're going after Slash, Shentani and Arrow!

*As they were about to split up, Raven saw the six former sisters in Robin's truck.*

Raven:*angry* YOU!!!!!!!

Robin: What are you doing here?!

Leni: We just want to help find the missing wolves......!

Beast Boy: After what you did to Lori, Lynn and Luan, forget it!

Luna: But......!

Starfire: If you wish not to be destroyed, you will leave her Alone! And I mean it!

Soren: Guys, save it for later! *glares at them* Besides, we have a bigger problem! We have to find the wolves before Slash does!

Terra: Soren's right! We have to search the entire forest!

Cyborg: Fine! Leni, you and the girls stay right here! That way, you can stay out of the way and not bother Luan!

Lola: We understand, Cyborg......!

*They left them there.*

Lana: We really blew it, didn't we?!

Lucy: Sigh..... We did......!

Lisa: We are the most selfish BULLIES to walk the face of the earth......!

*At the cave, Soren and Beast Boy were searching when the came across 12 female North African Gray Wolves, who had wounds from Arrow's attacks. As they were nursing them back to health, Spitz jumped out and growled at them, but Samantha and Niko growled black. They fought until Spitz ran off and was after Luan.*

Beast Boy: I'll get these wolves to Robin's truck! Please take Samantha and Niko and stop Spitz before he hurts Luan!

Soren: Yes, sir!

*Beast Boy got the wolves to the truck and noticed the six girls weren't there!*

Beast Boy:*on the communicator* Guys, they're not there!

Terra: WHAT?!??!!??!

Beast Boy: They're gone! Either they went looking for Luan or trouble! Either way, they didn't listen!

Terra: Don't worry! We'll keep an eye out for them! In the meantime, Luan and I will search for the rest of the wolves!

*They were unaware that the six former sisters were going to redeem themselves, but how....?*

Note: I will do part 2 tomorrow! That will have the six former sisters redeeming themselves, but how?! Stay tuned as our story continues........!