Soren Wakes Up

I don't own the song at all! It belongs to David Campbell. The video belongs to Blue Star on YouTube.

*The next day at Murakami High School, it was the end of the day. Luan had walked out to the parking lot, where Terra was waiting in her car. She was taking Luan to the hospital to see Soren. After Luan got in, Terra drove to the hospital.*

Terra: Luan, sweetie, Carol called from the hospital earlier and she said he will be waking up soon. Okay?!

Luan:*sad* Thanks, Momma Terra.....!

Terra: We're all here for you, Luan! And if those former sisters of yours show up, we'll have your back no matter what.

*Luan nodded as Terra pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. When they got out, they saw the T-Car, Robin's truck and Beast Boy's jeep. They knew they were here as well. When they walked in, the Titans, Albert, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne were in the waiting room.*

Ronnie Anne: Hey, Luan....! I heard about Soren! Are you okay?!

Luan: No..... I'm not.....! *sighs* Ronnie Anne...., about what I said a few days ago.....!

Ronnie Anne: No, Luan.....! You don't have to apologize to me! I understand what it's like to be betrayed by someone you trust. Remember Sid?! I thought she was my friend, until she humiliated me by recording that video.

Luan: Oh my God......!

*Just then, Carol walked in.*

Carol: Luan, you can go see Soren now.

Luan: Thanks, Carol.....!

*Luan walked in and sat by Soren's bed side. As she held his hand, she felt tears rolling down her cheeks. Suddenly, Soren's hand gripped hers. Soren then opened his eyes. It was a miracle.*

Luan: Soren.....?!

Soren: Luan.....?! What happened.....?!

Luan: You were attacked by Arrow, the werewolf that went rogue! He almost killed you! *Luan began crying.* Please don't leave me again! I love you so much! I don't want to lose you like I've lost my two sisters!

*As Luan continued crying, Soren hugged Luan back.*

Soren: It's okay, Luan! I won't leave your side again! I promise!

*As Soren was comforting Luan, Terra and the others were watching.*

Albert: Should we go in with her, Terra?

Terra: Nah, let's just leave them alone for right now.

Robin: Terra's right, Albert! Luan needs some alone time with Soren!

*They all agreed and went to the waiting room and sat down. They were unaware that the six former sisters were walking towards Soren's room. Uh oh.....!*

Note: What will happen when the six former sisters walk into the room?! Find out as our story continues.......!