"But Why Do I Have To Go?"

Curtains drawn, comfy bed, snacks, and a book. This was probably the best way to describe Min Yoongi's summer. Yoongi was an introverted 16-year-old highschool boy who was super pale, since he didn't receive that much of sunlight and boy, was he savage. He didn't talk much either.

Yoongi was just about to read the climax of the book, when his younger sister barged into his room, and yanked the curtains open. "Yah! Eunji! I was about to read the best part!" He said, shielding his eyes with his hands to prevent the sunlight from burning holes through them. "Sorry bro. This was the only way to get you to come eat lunch." Eunji shrugged. "Whatever." Yoongi huffed as he shut his book and headed downstairs along with his sister.

"Finally. I've been calling you for so long, Yoongi. Can you please respond when I call you?" His tired out mom said, as she set the pot of kimchi on the dining table. "Sorry mom." He apologized while sitting down.

Everyone got settled to eat. "Kids, what do you think about a summer camp, hmm?" Yoongi and Eunji's mom asked her children. "Summer camp? Sounds exciting to me!" Eunji chirped. "Ew, no. I hate summer camps. What's so special about them anyways? So many bugs, random and itchy plants, and worst of all, SWEATY PEOPLE." Yoongi fake gagged. "Well, too bad for you, me and dad signed you up for Jade Hills Summer Camp." "WHAT?!!?" Both siblings yelled in unison, but for complete opposite reasons. Eunji seemed ecstatic, while Yoongi was taken aback that his mother signed him up, even after knowing that he was on introvert level : 105/100. "But why do I have to go?" He whined, clearly not excited about the idea. "Because, son, you need to get some sun." Yoongi's dad popped out of nowhere. "Get what I did there?" His dad asked, winking at his daughter, while she giggled. "Not funny, dad." His son rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "No but seriously, you need to get out of the house and do something, Yoongi." His father stated. "You need to go and pack your bags, you guys are leaving tomorrow." His mom chimed in. "Fine." Yoongi gave up. "How long are we gonna be there though?" Eunji asked. "2 weeks." Her mom replied. "Yay!" Yoongi watched his sister skip up the stairs as he too, headed to his room to pack.