Practice STILL Sucks.

The next morning, everyone made a pact that no matter what happens, they would not take their eyes off of Yoongi and Seungwan. And to ensure that, Yoorim got two of her best belts- one Gucci and one Fendi, and tied them around their wrists. Then she put a shoelace through a hole in each belt and grabbed the it tightly. "You like a mistress walking two of her dogs, Yoorim." Jisu said. "I know." She said, and sassily put her sunglasses from her head to the bridge of her nose. "Come on doggies, let's take you for a walk." Yoorim said and tugged on the shoelace. Yoongi and Seungwan could only give death glares to Yoorim's back.

Dong-in was already in the field when they arrived. "Good morning Wolveri- woah. What's with the leash, Yoorim?" He wore an amused face as soon as he saw Yoorim and her human-puppies. "Your puppies don't look so happy." He continued. "It's a little confidential." She said. "Anyway, I think Volleyball practice is already enough. We still have to work on badminton, so find your partner. Oh and yeah, Yoorim's dogs are gonna come with me." Dong-in said. "It's not funny."
"It's not funny."
Yoongi and Seungwan said in unison. "Ok ok. Chill, man." Their trainer said with a nervous chuckle.

"Ok, so you both need to learn to coordinate with each other." Dong-in said while tying Seungwan's left ankle and Yoongi's right ankle together. "If Seungwan moves her left leg, you need to lift your right one, got it Yoongi?" He asked. "Yes coach." Yoongi replied. "Ok, now show me what'cha got."

The rest of the training went a little like this- Seungwan tripping, Yoongi catching her or falling along with her, and Dong-in blowing his whistle continuously. At the end, they finally got the hang of it. "Gosh. That was tough." Seungwan said while panting. "Well, I think you guys are quite good. Good luck for tomorrow!" Dong-in said and took his leave. The J.H.S.C.A.S.D was the next day. The Wolverines had worked hard, even if it was for two days. And so they went to bed with high hopes of winning that day.