The Swimming Pool.

After eating breakfast, everyone cycled back to their cabin. Jisung sat down on his bed and immediately jumped back up. "Woah! Are you okay bro?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah. I think felt something. Oh wait, must be this paper." He picked up the paper that he accidentally sat on. Hoeseok motioned for him to read it out. He read, "Competitions for Jade Hills Summer Camp Annual Sports Day:
Group competitions- 1. Volleyball 2. Relay race.
Pair competitions- 1. Three legged race 2.Badminton doubles.
Solo competitions - 1. Table tennis 2. 200 metre yard dash.
Kindly choose any one of the above options for each category."

"Oh. The notice came already. Didn't expect it to come so soon." Hoeseok said. "That's great. We'll discuss it with the girls after swimming." Taehyun said. "What swimming?" Yoongi asked. "Do you guys ever check the activity table? We have swimming planned today. Duh. Also, you guys get your swimsuits ready. We have to leave in ten minutes."

Everyone changed into their swimsuits and cycled to the pool. Somehow, the girls from their group weren't there yet. The minute Yoongi came near the pool, he slumped down in pool chair. Taehyun took a seat beside him and asked, "So...what competitions are you gonna take part in?"
"I already said I'm not participating."

Yoongi and another female voice behind them said together. They both turned around. Obviously, it was the girls, and the voice that spoke with Yoongi belonged to Seungwan. "So you aren't participating either, bro?" Eunji asked her older brother. "Hmm. Seungwan unnie here, isn't doing so either." She continued. Seungwan and Yoongi did a fist bump and yelled "Introvert Gang!" in unison. Eunji whispered something to Yoorim who whispered something to Momo who also, whispered to Jisu who did the same to Jennie. They all snickered. Taehyun felt a little left out so he said while whining, "Hey, what's so funny? I wanna know too~. " Jisu walked over to him and his eyes widened while she whispered to him. He burst out laughing and high-fived Jisu. Seungwan and Yoongi simply stared at snickering teens with puzzled faces.

They enjoyed the rest of their morning swimming and pushing each other in the pool. But two people hadn't been pushed in yet- Seungwan and Yoongi. Eunji being....well, Eunji, came up with an plan to trick them both. Jisung was the best swimmer amongst them and decided to help Eunji. He held his breath and dived underwater. Then, Eunji got Jisu to yell "YAH! JISUNG IS DROWNING! SEUNGWAN UNNIE, YOONGI OPPA! HELP!" Eunji was sure that her brother and unnie didn't know that Jisung could swim. Yoongi and Seungwan immediately jumped up and went near the edge of the pool. When time came, Jennie and Hoseok pushed the both of them into the water. Seungwan could swim but the moment Yoongi's body hit the water, he began going all crazy-town-banana-pants. He began flailing his arms, and couldn't keep his head above the water. Seungwan wrapped her arms around his torso and tried to calm him down."Yoongi, chill man! I go-ouch!" His hand hit her nose. "I'm d-drowning!" He yelled. "YOU ARE NOT DROWNING. NOW STAY STILL!" She somehow managed to paddle back to the edge of pool, still grabbing an insane Yoongi by his waist. Everyone stared at her in awe whilst at the same laughing their guts out. Seungwan pulled Yoongi out of the water as he hyperventilated. "Are you ok, Yoongi?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. "I'm good, but I almost died. Whose plan was this?" He asked, still panting. Everyone pointed towards Eunji, who put her hands in the air as if she committed a crime. She took off and ran. "MIN EUNJI! GET YOUR A** BACK HERE!" Yoongi shouted before chasing her around and the others laughed at the siblings.