The Great Escape.

"Now what?" Yoongi asked, his voice was a little shaky. "No clue. We'll try to do something." She said and went digging through the sports equipment. Yoongi only stood there. Suddenly, Seungwan felt a pair of arms wrap weakly around her waist and her back get wet. "Yoongi? What's wrong? And...are you...crying?" She turned around in Yoongi's grasp. "I'm sorry, i-it's just that I don't really like e-enclosed areas. I have claustrophobia." He said while sniffing and was about to let go of her, when she hugged him back. "Hey....it's ok. I'll do something to find a way out. Ok?" She said while rubbing his back in a soothing way. He nodded and slid down against the wall of the stall. Seungwan countinued her hunt. She accidently knocked over a box full of basketballs with her foot. Seungwan bent down to put the basketballs back, when she noticed something. "Yoongi! I found a way out! There's a gap here!" The boy quickly got up and shuffled to her. "But it's too small. Only a twelve year old could fit through that gap." Yoongi said. " Hmm...oh hey what's this?" Seungwan was trying to think when she found a shiny thing on the ground. "A lighter....?" Yoongi's answer sounded more like a question. Also, ever wondered what happened to the lighter after Yoongi accidentally threw it at Yoorim during the bonfire? Well, the lighter Seungwan found was that same one. "Ok.....I feel really bad saying this, but we have to burn a part of this plastic stall to get out. The plastic will melt and the gap will expand. It's the only way. Hope you're not a environmentalist." Seungwan said. Yoongi was impressed with her wise nature, even though anyone would have that much of logic.

Seungwan already expanded the gap, and now they both were waiting for the plastic to cool down a little.  It would be too dangerous to crawl under hot, freshly burnt plastic. "Hey Seungwan?" Yoongi said turning to the girl. "Hmm?" Seungwan responded to her name while playing with the lighter. "How can I ever thank you for all the times you helped me?" "What do you mean?" She asked with a chuckle."Y'know, you got me out of the pool, paid for my porridge, and now escaping this stall. I seriously can't thank you enough." He held her hand in his. Seungwan blushed and she felt her heartbeat get faster. "You don't have to do anything. I'm happy enough that you're my friend." "We're....friends?" He asked. "Are we not?" She sounded a little sad while asking. "Of course we are. I thought you wouldn't want to be my friend after I beat up your brother." Yoongi said. "Nah. I would've done the same thing if I were in your place." She admitted. They both laughed.

"Hey, I think the plastic cooled down. Let's go." Seungwan said. Yoongi slithered out first and Seungwan followed. "Finally! Air!" Yoongi exclaimed as he closed his eyes and spread out his arms. "Hey! there's no time to re-enact Titanic. Come on, it's already dinner time. We haven't had lunch either." They both ran across the practice field, mounted their bikes, and cycled off.

"I know, but they've been missing for such a long ti- BRO! YOU'RE BACK!" Eunji jumped up happily and hugged her extremely worn-out brother. "Yeah yeah ok. Let go of me. I'm sweaty." Yoongi said. "How come you never care when I come or go?" Hoseok's sister asked him. Hoseok awkwardly shuffled to her and her a hug. "I see why, now." Seungwan said as she pulled away and the rest of the Wolverines laughed. "No but seriously, where were you guys? Eunji was almost about to go tell the counsellor that both of you were missing." Baekhyun said. "First give us something to eat. I swear, the rats in my stomach were having a disco party." Everyone burst into a fit of giggles on his hilarious remark. The Wolverines ate their dinner in the boys cabin while Yoongi and Seungwan narrated their great escape story.