Eunji's Plan.

"Hey, you did quite well, kids." "Yeah, proud of you." The Min parents complimented their children. But it didn't take long for the complimenting to turn into storm of questions.
"By the way, was that your girlfriend, Yoongi?"
"Are you in the same group?"
"How old is she?"
"What about your badminton partner, Eunji?"
"Are all of you in the Wolverines?"
Questions like these were thrown at them, but the kids didn't tell them to stop. Instead, they answered very single one of them.
"No."
"Yes."
"16."
"I like him."
"Ye-wait what?" Yoongi stopped mid way as he heard Eunji's answer to their question about Taehyun, who was Eunji's badminton partner. "Lmao, I'm just kidding. Why are you so protective?" Yoongi only went red. "I swear, you two are total opposites. One is a matchmaker, and the other is a matchbreaker." "Well said, dear." Their father agreed to his wife's statement. "Anyway, it's about time we left. Bye kids! Hope you behave." Their mother said as their parents bid them goodbye.

On the way back to the cabins, Yoongi tried to keep as much distance as he could from Seungwan. He even cycled with a distance. He and Seungwan used to cycle at the back of the group, but this time he changed his position and cycled next to Jisung. He was too flustered and embarrassed to face her after their accidental kiss. It was mostly like this for a few days. The nature walk, rock climbing, trekking on the hills, everything Yoongi did, he stayed far away from Seungwan. He would also start blushing furiously when she was around, and Eunji noticed that. You could call her a love guru. She knew when someone liked the other person, and based on their personality, she would analyse how that person is likely to act around their crush.

"I know he likes you, unnie. There's no doubt in that." Eunji told Seungwan, just before getting into bed. "But how can someone like me when they can't bear to stand within a 6-foot radius away from me?" Seungwan asked. "Chill. He's only scarred with what happened on Sports Day. He thinks you hate him because he kissed you." Eunji said, putting emphasis on the last two words, at which Seungwan blushed. "Aww. Is Wannie unnie all red cause she likes my brother?~" The younger girl said while making weird kissing sounds. "Gosh, stop! Don't be like that!" Seungwan said throwing a pillow at Eunji's face. "Oh, it is ON." Eunji said and began throwing pillows at the older girl. They both got immersed in a pillow fight, giggling all the while.

Eunji had also gotten Hoseok tangled in her matchmaking mess with a little bit of coaxing. She and Hoseok got along well, and she told him to imagine how fun it would be if he was her brother-in-law. That got his wheels turning and he decided to pep talk Yoongi. "Hey hyung." "Yeah?" Yoongi asked as he looked up from his book. "Do you like Wannie?" Hoseok asked innocently. Yoongi blushed and nervously cleared his throat. "Uh-uhm...why are you asking?" He stuttered. "Because Wannie said that she liked you. Also, why do keep avoiding her these days?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi finally sighed. And just like Eunji guessed, he didn't want Seungwan to think about what happened at the Sports Day. He told Hoseok what was in his head, but left out the important part: his feelings for Seungwan. He decide to keep that confidential. No one needed to know about his crush on a girl he met at his camp, did they? "Well, don't do that. Avoiding her is not going to solve your problems hyung. Past is past. Ok?" Hoseok said and got up from Yoongi's bed. "Oh, and also, if you ever consider getting together with my sister, just know that I'll be happy to be your brother-in-law." "YAH! NOT FUNNY!" Yoongi yelled as he playfully yeeted his book at Hoseok.

The next morning was a free day. It meant that all the kids had freedom to do whatever they wanted as long as it didn't bother anyone. The Wolverines had just decide to stay indoors. Seungwan was doodling in her sketchbook, when Eunji sat beside her. Seungwan ignored her for a while but just as Eunji was about speak, Seungwan said "If this about Yoongi, then I'm not interested." "What kind of a person are you? Who doesn't like to talk about their own crush?" Eunji asked in surprise. "Me." Seungwan replied with swag....until she realised what she just said. "Did...did you just admit that you have a crush on my brother?" Eunji asked with her mouth hanging agape. "Uhh....no?" Seungwan tried to make her believe her lie. "Too late." She said before yelling to the entire cabin, "YO PEOPLE! WANNIE UNNIE JUST ADMITTED THAT YOONGLES IS HER CRUSH!" "WHAT?!?!" Every girl in the cabin except Eunji and Seungwan exclaimed. Yoorim came downstairs while drying her hair, Jisu and Momo had flour on their faces from baking, and Jennie's headphones were hanging around her neck, indicating that she had been listening to music.

"Ok, is this clear to everyone?" Eunji asked. She had prepared a plan to find out if her brother liked Seungwan. "I don't approve of this plan, guys." Seungwan said, unsure if they should follow Eunji's plan. Apparently, Eunji wanted Seungwan to stay in the cabin for about 2-3 days and she was sure her unnie wouldn't mind since she was a hard-core introvert. She wanted the others to pretend as if Seungwan left the camp for certain reasons. She already called Baekhyun, and everyone were in on it. Besides, a little prank wouldn't hurt, right?