Min Yoongi IS Lovesick.

"I think we went too far with this." Eunji said, looking at her pale brother, who was curled up under the sheets. "You think? You DID go too far with this." Seungwan said as she rushed over to Yoongi's bed. "Yeah....sorry about that. I really am." Eunji apologized. Her matchmaking plan had failed miserably. Or had it? "Poor guy. I pity him." Hoseok said as everyone nodded in agreement. "Hey, Baekhyun. Search on how to cure a lovesick person on Google."  Yoorim suggested. Baekhyun did as told and out the instructions. "Ok so, it says that you have to try and find the person who one is lovesick for. Give them as much affection as possible." "So basically unnie has to act all lovey-dovey with oppa?" Momo asked. "Yup. Pretty much it." Jisu said. "K then. We'll leave you guys alone so you can.....do whatever you need to do." Jennie said. They all left and Taehyun closed the door behind them.

Seungwan held Yoongi's hand in hers. "Hey....do you feel alright?" She whispered. "Seungwan....is that you? Or am I still dreaming?" Yoongi didn't answer her question as his eyes fluttered open. "I'm here. You're not dreaming, Yoongi. By the way, you were dreaming about me?" She laughed and he laughed along with her. "I did. But you're even prettier to watch when you're right in front of me." He complimented. "Aww. Th-" Yoongi didn't even let her finish her and already pulled her to attach their lips. That went on for a while, until someone sounded like they were dying right outside the cabin. "MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE!" It was the all too familiar voice of  Kim Jennie. Another male voice said "Stop it! You're overreacting, Jennie. You have a boyfriend, so why are you disgusted by them?" That one belonged to Baekhyun.
"Were you guys spying on us?" Seungwan called out. The door opened and everbody filed in. "Would you believe us if we said no?" Taehyun asked. "I don't thi-" Seungwan was cut off by Eunji shouting "OMO!" "What? What happened?" Her shouting made everyone panic. "No no. Don't panic. I was just going to point out how cute unnie and Yoongles look right now." She pointed towards them both and they all began cooing. "Guys. You like you saw a super duper adorbs baby." Seungwan said, not understanding why they were acting like this. "We did. It's a super duper adorbs baby sleeping in his future wife's arms." Yoorim said. "You guys look great together." Baekhyun said as snapped a picture. "I hate to rain on you're parade, but you guys are cheesier than any Cheese Burst pizza." Jennie said.  "KIM JENNIE!" Everyone except Yoongi and Seungwan shouted in unison.