Camp Tour.

The door opened, revealing two very injured people. But the moment they saw Yoongi, they took off, running to God knows where. "Were those the kids I beat up in the bus?" Yoongi asked. Taehyun and Baekhyun nodded. "No offense, but I'm kinda scared of you now." Taehyun spoke. "Don't be. I won't do any harm unless you yeet a peanut butter tuna & mayo jam sandwich at my face." Yoongi said with a chuckle. "Anyways, should I show you around....Yoongi...?" Taehyun said awkwardly. "Hyung. I'm probably older than you. I'm 16." "Ah, ok." The younger boy nodded. "So.....wanna go?" He asked. "Sure." Yoongi replied.

"Ok. So first, lemme tell you, that our group's name is Wolverines." Taehyun said. "That's a cool name for such a lame camp." Yoongi admitted. "Uh-uh. Spoke too soon. Just so you know, the girl's cabin that's diagonally left to ours is also in the Wolverines group." The older boy groaned. "Yeah. I think I did speak too soon." Taehyun only laughed. "Okay, so here is the bicycle shed. Pick the one you like the most. We'll be doing the rest of the tour on these." Yoongi let his eyes search everywhere for the perfect bike. He found a black one with six gears and ideal-for-trekking tires. Taehyun mounted his own yellow bike and motioned for his hyung to follow him.

After about an hour, Taehyun finished giving Yoongi the camp tour. They parked their bicycles back in the shed. Both boys were about to go to their cabin, when a camp counselor stopped them. "Is one of you Min Yoongi?" He asked. "Yeah. I am. Why do you ask?" Yoongi said. "I just received a video clip of you beating up Jung Hoseok and Park Jisung. I came here to warn you that any violence of this sort will not be tolerated. Also, you guys get some rest. We have a bonfire planned today. That's all." He said and left. 'Bonfire huh? Hmm. Sounds interesting.'