Confession.

"Oh crap, ok, I am SO sorry Seungwan. I rally wasn't in my right mind. I always keep doing this to you. I'm terribly sorry." Yoongi apologized again and again. "Look, it's ok. Also to be honest, I kinda liked it." Yoongi's eyes went wide and he excused himself. He made his way to the love guru, or in other words, his sister. "Eunji!" He yelled as he barged into the girls cabin. "What?" She replied to her name. "When I was apologizing to Seungwan about kissing her, she said she liked it!" Yoongi blurted out everything in one go, as if he was rapping. "Woah, really?" His sister asked in disbelief. Yoongi nodded his head. "Then it only means one thing." She said. "And what is that?" He asked. "SHE LIKES YOU!" Eunji shouted. "Now go and confess to her to her! Why are you still staring at my face? Go!" With that, Yoongi dashed out the cabin and back to the tree where Seungwan was waiting for him. "Hey Seungwan?" He said.
"Yeah?"
"I need to tell you something."
"Sure. I'm all ears."
"I like you. I mean, really really like you. Ever since the day we got locked inside the stall, I started falling for you. I thought it was puppy love, but after what happened at the Sports Day, I can confirm that I have permanent feelings for you." He confessed everything that was going on in his head.
"I'll say four words cause I can't express myself for all the nice words you said to me."
Yoongi got a little nervous as to what his crush's respond was going to be.
"I like you too." She said.
"No way. Really?" Yoongi said.  Seungwan nodded her head. They pulled in for a hug. "Hey, one last question." He said. "Go on." She gestured him to continue.
"Will you be mine?"
"Of course."