Truth or Dare?

Everything was total bonkers at the Wolverines bonfire site. By some miracle, Seungwan and Yoongi finally managed to calm everyone down. Yoorim and Jennie went back to the cabin to get themselves changed, while Baekhyun and Taehyun did the same. The rest of them stayed back at the site to clean everything up. Since the half of their food was wasted in the chaos, both pairs of boys and girls who went back to the cabin were asked to get at least five cups of instant noodles.

Once everything was back to normal again, and bonfire was properly lit, and Hoseok lit it this time instead. They couldn't risk getting another sweatshirt or even a person burnt, they all settled around the fire an decided on a game to play.

"Hmm...should we play Truth or Dare?" Momo suggested. Of course, everyone agreed. "Ok...Jisung! You start. Ask Hoseok oppa." Eunji said. "Truth," said Hoseok. "Hmm....tell me the name of the girl that you find most attractive amongst those who are present here." "That's simple. Momo." Hoseok's answer came as Momo flushed bright red.Everyone went "Ooh~", which basically caused them to sound like a pack of wolves, as so goes for their team name. Baekhyun asked teasingly, "Hmm...I wonder what their ship name would be..." "MOSEOK!" Everyone shouted at once and burst into a fit of giggles. "Ok, now my turn. Baekhyun, truth or dare?" Hoseok asked. "Dare, obviously." "Prank call our camp counselor." "Ok then."

Baekhyun dialled his counselor's number and put the call on speaker. "Hello?" A voice spoke from the other line. "Yes, is this Johnny's Pizzeria?" Baekhyun spoke, pitching his voice up a few octaves. "N-" "So, yes. I'd like to order an extra large pizza with mayo instead of ketchup. Also make the cheese blue cheese. I also want gummy bears dipped in wasabi along with whipped cream. That's all. Make it quick." Baekhyun finally finished placing his fake, abnormally chosen his order as the others tried to suppress their giggles. "I'm sorry, but I think you go-" the line beeped as Baekhyun ended the call. Everyone let out all the laughter that they were holding in.

"Ok it's getting late so let's do one last person." Yoorim said. "Hey, Jennie unnie! Can you please go next? Pwetty pwease?~" Eunji said while giving Jennie her puppy eyes, her Yoonnie feels popping out discreetly. "Very well then. Ask away." Jennie gave her approval. "I'll choose dare." 

"I dare you to ask your crush out." Eunji said a little evilly. She knew that Jennie would ask her brother, since her ideal type was someone who understood her well.

Jennie only shrugged as if the dare assigned to her was not a big deal at all. She got up, walked towards Yoongi, and...walked right past him.

Jennie went straight towards the Panthers' bonfire site, were the group were busy munching hungrily on their s'mores. Eunji was kinda disappointed that  Jennie's crush wasn't Yoongi, but she would still support her unnie's relationship as long as she was happy.

Jennie walked straight towards Kim Taehyung, or as they called him, 'The Alien of Jade Hills Summer Camp.' They couldn't really hear what they were saying but about a minute later, Jennie grabbed Taehyung by his wrist and brought him somewhere away from the others. And by 'others' I mean the Panthers. The rest of the Wolverines hid behind a big bush and watched what was going on like a band of creeps. And no one had expected what happened next and left all the 10 teens' jaws hitting the floor.

Taehyung smirked, leaned closer to Jennie and kissed her straight on the lips.

Yoorim just could not contain herself a yelled a loud-
"WHAT DA HECK?!!?!?"
She almost gave away everyone but Momo saved the day by slapping her palm onto Yoorim's mouth, smearing the younger's cherry lip gloss. After hanging out at their bonfire site for awhile, the Wolverines finally decided to bid their goodbyes and head back to their cabins. While getting into bed, everyone could only think of one thing-
'Now that, is what you call a chaotic evening.'