The Sunset and Cliff Date.

Yoongi and Seungwan walked into the boys' cabin hand-in-hand. As expected, the girls were there too. They were all playing Ludo, totally not suspecting the new couple to.....well, be a couple. Except for Eunji, of course. She knew anything and everything about her brother's relationship. She knew that this was going to happen, still, she didn't tell anybody. She wanted to see their surprised expressions. Eunji, Eunji. When will you ever change?

"Woah. Ok. So you finally got Seungwan?" Baekhyun said, as he was the first one to pull himself back together. "Yup." Yoongi replied. "CONGRATS! THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!" Never had anyone seen Baekhyun so hyped up. Everyone took their turns to congratulate Yoongi and Seungwan. They both took the entire Wolverines group to eat icecream as a treat. Eunji got a triple scoop. Everyone thought it was fair, since she had played a major role in their relationship. "So when are you going on your first date?" Taehyun asked while licking his strawberry icecream. Yoongi and Seungwan shrugged. Even they didn't know. "I know a nice place. Since this camp is built on a hill, there is a cliff at the back. You can see the city from up there. And if you're lucky enough, you can just make it in time to the sunset too." Momo suggested. So the cliff it was. It was only 3:45 PM, and the sunset looks best at 4:00 PM. The couple finished their icecream and took the path Momo told them.

They were near the cliff now. It indeed was beautiful, no doubt. "I can't believe as introverts, our first date is outdoors." Seungwan said. "I can't believe it either. Still, I like this date. As long it's you I'm on a date with, I'd like it." Yoongi said. "Why do you keep complimenting me?" She asked while giggling. "Should I stop?" He asked playfully. "No. I love it." Came her reply.
"And I love you."
"I love you too." She said and pecked his button nose.

"God. Jennie was right. They ARE a little too cheesy." Hoseok whispered, looking at the couple acting all lovey-dovey. "Hmm. Probably." Eunji whispered back. The two were spying their older siblings' first date from behind an oak. "Maybe we should give them some privacy." Eunji whispered. "Look who's talking." "No, seriously. We should just leave them alone. We can't ruin their first date.......but they will always have a second one you know." "Huh. Sounds good to me. Let's go."

And that's the story of how Yoongi met Seungwan at a place he would least expect to find a girlfriend. A summer camp.

The End.

Hey there!
__________
I apologize for any grammatical or spelling mistakes. All the references that I used might not always be real. Thank you for reading! Peace!✌