Trapped + Practice Sucks.

After a long morning of splashing and swimming, everyone went back to their cabins. Yoongi and his gang took some rest and in the evening, after dinner, they called the girls to come over so they could discuss what each person was competing in. Soon, the door opened and the girls came in. Taehyun, being the organized teen he was, grabbed a notepad and began noting everything down.

After a long planning session, Hoseok said, "Okay. Taehyun, please repeat what everyone is taking part in." "Yeah ok. So,
For the group competition- Wolverines are playing Volleyball.
The duos for the pair competion are- Yoorim and Baekhyun, Jisung and Jisu, Hoseok and Momo, Eunji and me. And each pair is playing badminton doubles.
Lastly, Jennie will be going solo. She is going to play table tennis. That's all." Taehyun finished. "Wait so, Seungwan unnie and Yoongi oppa are not doing anything?" Yoorim asked. "My list doesn't say so." Taehyun said while looking down at his notepad. "Besides, they themselves said that they are not interested in sports." Everybody's gaze was now on Seungwan and Yoongi. They both simply shrugged. After everything was confirmed, Baekhyun offered to deliver Taehyun's list to their counsellor.

"Ok...but..." The counsellor said while reading the list. "But what? Is something wrong?" Baekhyun asked. "Aren't there 11 kids in Wolverines?" The counsellor continued. "Yes. Why do you ask?" Baekhyun answered. "There is one pair missing from the badminton doubles list." He said. "Oh uhm....the last pair is quite weak so we decided to exclude them. That won't be a problem, would it?" Baekhyun said, in hopes that the counsellor would buy his lies. "Hmm...I really don't know. You'll have to ask your trainer. You guys have sports practice tomorrow. By the way, tell the kid who wrote this list that his/her handwriting is impressive. Have a good night!" The counsellor yelled the last part as Baekhyun cycled off. Once he got back, he told everyone about the practice and gave Taehyun the counsellor's compliment.

The next morning, everyone headed out to the practice field, which was their bonfire site earlier. While the others were energetic, Yoongi and Seungwan dragged themselves, sulking in the process. Their trainer was already waiting for them in the field. "Good morning, Wolverines! My name is Dong-in and I will be your trainer for Jade Hills Summer Camp Annual Sports Day. Okay enough chit chat. Get in formation! We'll start by doing some warm up."

Only God knows how the two introverts survived until the end of Volleyball practice. They both staggered to a nearby bench and slumped down. Their condition would look a little painful to fellow introverts. Yoongi pulled out a clothespin from his pocket and clipped it onto his nose. "What's that for?" Seungwan asked between huffs. "I can't stand the stench of sweat. Like, AT ALL." He replied. She laughed. Just then their trainer yelled, "Come on people! Find your pair. We're gonna practice badminton doubles. Everyone did as instructed, but Yoongi and Seungwan didn't move from the bench. "Hey, why are you kids not on the practice field?" Dong-in asked. "Uhm....we aren't participating, actually." Seungwan said. "Oh but you have to. I'm going to put you in the three legged race.  There are no Wolverines to represent that category anyway. Well, get up and work on your coordination." He said and blew his whistle loudly. But Yoongi and Seungwan were in no state to practice or even walk. So the both of them came up with an escape plan. Their plan was to sprint and hide in a stall which served as an equipment room when Dong-in was busy coaching Jennie.

The moment their trainer called out to Jennie, the duo got ran off to the stall and locked the door behind them. But what they didn't know, was that the lock was rusty, and couldn't function properly. "Finally!" Seungwan said and they both giggled silently.

As time passed, the sports practice came to an end. No one bothered to look for Seungwan and Yoongi, since they guessed the duo had skipped practice. When everyone retreated to their cabins, they didn't find the two in either of them. They decided to eat lunch first, and if they were lucky, they could find Yoongi and Seungwan there. After finishing their meal they continued looking for hours and hours. But there was still no sign of the missing teens. Eunji and Hoseok had started to panic the most, since it was their older siblings who went missing. In the meanwhile Yoongi and Seungwan were fast asleep in the stall. Seungwan's arms were hugging Yoongi's torso, while he did the same with her shoulders. Seungwan awoke first and shifted a little. Yoongi woke up too, due to all the movement she was making. Both of them were still half asleep, but when they realised their position, they immediately retreated their bodies from each other and blushed. The pair sat in silence until Yoongi decided to ask, "How long have we been here?" "I dunno. Probably two hours or so. You can tell it's evening since it's dark in here," came Seungwan's response. She got up to open the lock, but it wouldn't budge. She tried jiggling it, pulling it, move it up and down, even kick it, but it wouldn't open. Not one bit. "I think it's jammed." Seungwan announced. "Can't be. Here, let me try." But even with his strength, the rusty lock had no intention to let the trapped kids out. "Yup. Definitely jammed." Yoongi confirmed Seungwan's statement. "And we're damned." The girl said.