Ride to Jade Hills Summer Camp.

"Come on kids! Your ride is here!" Yoongi's mom yelled from down stairs. Eunji hurried downstairs while her older brother followed, sulking. "Come on, bro! We're gonna miss the bus!" Yoongi's sister nagged as she pulled her bag strap over her shoulder. "Coming. Why do we have to take a bus though? Can't you drive us there?" He asked his dad. "Nope. It's a very long drive and travelling in a bus will help you bond with other kids." His dad said, patting his son's back. "Now go! Or else the bus will drive off." "Call us sometime." Their mom said as she kissed her son and daughter's forehead. Their parents waved at them as they boarded the bus.

The second the siblings boarded the bus, a disgusting stench travelled up their noses. It was total chaos in there.

Kids of different ages were hanging from side handles. One kid even fell on another, since the handle broke. Some boys were fighting, some girls were gossiping, others were eating, and the driver looked like he didn't give a crap. 'Man, this gonna be one hell of a ride.' , thought Yoongi.

Eunji and Yoongi found seats in the fourth row, since they thought it would be safer to sit in the front. Yoongi tried to shut out all the noise by plugging his earphones in and listening to music. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep. It had only been one minute since he closed his eyes, and- splat!

Something landed square on Yoongi's peaceful face. It was a pb&j sandwich smothered with tuna and mayo, which looked rather revolting.  And what happened next? Well...let's say that his 'peaceful face' wasn't really peaceful anymore.

He silently wiped the sandwich from his cheek, smearing some mayo on his face in the process. There was a group of snickering boys in the corner-last seat. 'Oh boy.' Eunji thought. Everyone, including herself, were watching the drama unfold. 'They are so gonna get it, now that they have released Yoongi's inner Satan.'

Yoongi was just about to beat them up, when a girl went to defend them. "I'm terribly sorry. I apologize from their side. Please, leave them alone." The girl begged. "And who would you be?" Yoongi asked, a dark aura surrounding him. "I'm Seungwan, his sister. Please, spare him." She pleaded. "Hmm....." He pretended to think. "How about...NO." With that he shoved her away. She stumbled backwards and landed right on top of Eunji. "No offense, but your brother really needs to control his anger issues." Seungwan said as she looked at Eunji, who was squished under her. "Wait. How did you know he's my brother?" Eunji asked, puzzled. "I know a pair of siblings when I see them. Been coming to this camp since 3 years now." She said. "Wow." Eunji looked at the older girl in awe. "Yup. Oh look, we're at the camp already. Come, I'll show you around." Seungwan grabbed Eunji's hand and went out the bus, completely ignoring the fact that her brother was getting beaten up.