Chapter 2: Warning: Make out scene

-Hey guys, so this part contains a make out scene but Im sorry if its boring or messed up cause Im just 13 so Im not good at these things, hehehe. Enjoy the story! -MTWdays

*90 days to go before the wedding~

As soon I got home, I parked my car and took all the stuff from the trunk before entering my house. I yelled Aj's name a couple of times but she dint answered which made me worried.

Aj: "Applejack? Where are you?" I asked again.

I placed the bottles of wine at the dining area before running upstairs to check my lover. I first checked the guest room but she inst there so I immediately ran to our room.

But as soon I opened it, my eyes widened when I saw Applejack doing a sexy pose on the bed. She was wearing nothing but a bra and her underwear.

My cheeks immediately redden as heck, glancing at the dark room with candles and rose petals scattered around the floor.

Rd: "Babe.. What is this?" I nervously asked with a grin.

Aj: "Our advance honeymoon~" she replied in a flirtatious tone.

Rd: "Seriously? Fine, wanna go? Lets do it." I said in a playful way while removing my shirt.

Applejack then smiled back as she kneeled on the bed, pulling me closer to her.

Of course I immediately kissed her passionately with my hands roaming her body, making her moan in pleasure. Aj then kissed back while removing the rest of my clothes, leaving the bra and my underwear.

Aj: "I want you.. Now.." Applejack moaned, holding my waist while kissing back.

Rd: "Then Im all yours." I replied with a grin before gently laying her body on the bed.

I then continued to kiss her while my hands roam her body. Applejack was clearly overjoyed cause every time I pull away from the kiss, she would quickly pull me into another kiss which was very enjoyable.

My lover unexpectedly pulled away from the kiss to regain her breath, giving me a evil grin afterwards which made me look back at her with confusion. Suddenly, she grabbed me by the waist and flipped me over to make her on top of me.

Rd:" Ah! No need to rush Aj." I gasped with a teasing look.

Aj:" But its my turn~"

Rd: " Bad cowgirl.."

I was sweating hardly at the time when the girl I love the most continued to kiss me in the lips, slowly making her way down to my neck and making me moan in pleasure.

Rd: " Applejack.. don't stop please."

Aj: " Im not planning on it." she answered with a grin after touching my breast and playing with it.

As soon she made a move, I already knew that she wanted to make things more interesting so I placed my hand on her chin and pulled her into another kiss but this time, Our tongues collided, making both our bodies turn on. (DANM what am I doing?? Im too young to know these things Im sorry XD)

Hours of intensely making out passed by, Me and Aj were exhausted as heck so we decided to take a break. I then crawled out of bed to grab a bathrobe in the closet, Applejack on the other hand was still laying in bed while panting heavily.

Rd: "Enjoyed it cowgirl?" I asked with a laugh.

My lover then turned her attention to me, giving me a irresistible smile that was extremely adorable. She nodded her head 'yes' to answer my question before standing up from bed and picking up her clothes on the ground.