Chapter 27

*Please don't kill me after reading this ;)

-

I was still frozen in shock, placing my both my hands on my mouth as I took a few steps back to avoid stepping on his blood. I can feel my tears flowing down my cheeks as the commander yelled out his partner's name.

My whole body was literally trembling in fear while watching him shake the poor lifeless body, even though Flash's pulse stopped beating, he kept on trying to somehow wake him up.

"Come on Flash! Wake up son!"

Rd: "H-he's dead sir! Stop it!"

"F*ck!" He yelled in devastation before grabbing his walke talkie on his pocket. " This is commander Alpha hoof, we got a man down I repeat, man down! I need back up now. "

"Back ups are coming to your location now sir." The woman in the walkie talkie replied.

Ah: "Also get me an ambulance, stat!"

It all happened so fast, what the hell happened? Seeing another friend like this, makes me feel weak and angry at myself. All I can do was fall to my knees and to continue to morn at my friend's death.

It seems like Flash was shot directly at the head by a gun, but his commander already searched downstairs, who could have done this to him?!

Suddenly, both our attentions turned to the closet when we heard something move. Commander Alpha hoof immediately stood up and grabbed the gun in his holster.

Ah: "Hello? This is the police show yourself!" He yelled before pointing the gun.

All we can hear was muffled screaming by some girl but it stopped seconds later. The cop made me stand back watch his back while he slowly walks up to the closet, opening afterwards.

"ARRRG!!" A mysterious hooded man growled back as he tackled the commander as soon the door opened, making both of them fall to the ground.

But what shocked me most when the familiar female voice started to muffled a scream. When I looked back, my eyes widened when I saw Fluttershy on the closet.

Her mouth was covered with a duct tape like her hands and feet, her shirts have been ripped apart, and there was bruises all over her body.

Rd: "F-fluttershy!" I quickly yelled after swinging my baseball bat to the hooded man.

As soon the man tumbled to the side, his voice was somehow familiar to me but I didnt care about it at the time. I immediately helped the commander get back to his feet as the man started to open the bedroom window.

Rd: "S-stop!"

But before the commander could even tackle the man again, he immediately smashed the window open, jumping out afterwards.

Ah: "Crap! Get your friend ma'am, I'l handle this!" Alpha hoof growled before grabbing his gun.

I then immediately rushed towards my friend inside the closet to wipe her tears away with my hand. It was clear Fluttershy was terrified, her body was trembling in pure fear which was painful for me to watch.

Rd: "Fluttershy! You okay? Everything's gonna be okay.." I sincerely said after gently removing the duct tape in her mouth.

Fluttershy quickly let out a painful cough, paired with her sobs. I just sighed in relief, knowing that she's fine so I pulled her into a hug.

Rd: "Shy.. What happened to you?!"

Fs: "R-rainbow.."

Rd: "Shhh.. No need to cry- AH!" I screamed in shock as soon I heard several gunshots, causing me to pull Fluttershy closer to me.

Sa: "Aha! Got him!" The cop yelled before running downstairs.

Fluttershy was still struggling to even talk, she just kept on stuttering my name over and over, what did that man did to you Shy?

Seeing my ex cry and scream this much makes me feel even more week. Why wasn't I here to protect her? Am I really this stupid to protect all of my friends?!

Fs: "R-rainbow Dash.." She spoke up with pure terror in her voice.

Rd: "Y-yeah? Don't worry Fluttershy Im here.. No need to cry now please, I love you, please dont cry anymore.."

Fs: "Y-you love me?" She asked, stuttering in some parts.

Rd: "I still do.. But I need to move on for Applejack right?" I started, cupping her cheeks. "Im a woman of loyalty right?"

Fs: "B-but your with Applejack.."

Rd: "I still love her very much Shy, but It seems like I cant forget about you.. You may broken me in the past but I still hold my title back from highschool, being the most loyal person for you.."

Fs: "D-Dash.. Im so sorry.." She cried as even more tears forms in her eyes.

Rd: "Shh.. I know, you dont love me anymore, I get it. But enough about that! What did that man do to you? Did she hurt you?!"

Fs: "I t-think.. He-"

Rd: "He what?!"

Fs: "Raped me.."

Rd: "F*ck.. Shh.. Its okay Shy, Im here." I whispered, pulling her closer to me.

Fs: "D-dash.."

Rd: "Shh.. Please dont worry anymore.."

Fs: "No Rainbow!" She yelled back, pushing me away from her, making me gasp in shock. "This is all a trick!"

Rd: "W-what? What do you mean?!"

Fs: "This was all a trick.. Rarity lured you here for her last trick.." She cried, barely unable to speak properly.

Rd: "N-no.."

Fs: "Yes Dash! Your lover's next! They're going for Applejack right now!"

My eyes widened in complete shock after I got back up to my feet. If this was all a trick, that means Rarity is already at my house.. With Applejack!

Rd: "N-no.. No!"

Fs: 'Forget about me Dashie.. I can hear the sirens coming, go save your girl!"

Rd: "How do you know this?!"

Fs: "That man in your class told me while.. He raped me.."

Rd: "Shy.." I started, kneeling in front of her after. "I'll come back for you.. I promise, your safe for now."

Something suddenly catched my eye, it was another gun beside Fluttershy. I  quick grabbed it and stand back up to check if it has anymore bullets in it.

Fs: "W-what are you doing..?"

Rd: "Im going to save the person I love the most before that psycho could even touch her, see you soon Shy.. Just now that Im thankful to have you in my life, you thought me loyalty isn't everything when it comes to love, but I guess Im too stubborn to learn huh?"

Fs: "Dashie what are you talking about?!"

Rd: "Im talking about the fact that I may die again after this. But hey, Im not leaving my soon to be wife yet, so wish me luck okay?" I lastly smiled before running back downstairs.

I can still hear Fluttershy yell out my name and telling me to stop but I dint listened. Afted I made it outside, I saw the commander putting a handcuffs on the guy who raped my friend.

Rd: "Hey asshole!" I growled while running towards him. "This is for my friend jackass!" I continued, punching him directly at the face, making his hoodie fall back.

But as soon I saw his face, my eyes again widened. No, this can't be happening..

Why would you do this?!

Soarin..