Chapter 4

I just sat there, Eyes widened and my heart beats faster as time pass. I immediately turned around and saw Soarin with the same shocked face with the others that dint pass.

Fs: "Alright for those who dint pass, you cannot fly or test a jet unless you all finish another 4 months of classes."

"Whaaat?!' All of us 'failures' yelled in shock, but the commander immediately slammed his foot on the ground to make us shut up.

Fs: "Quiet! The only person who passed your class is Spitfire and Surprise. And since Spitfire is in suspension for 3 months, Surprise will be your temporary captain for now.

Rd: "Wait.. The fire ass passed?!" I yelled in shock, getting the attention of all of my classmates and the teacher.

Fs: "Yes Rainbow, even though we deducted her score because she violated school rules and attacked you, her scores were still a passing grade."

Rd:"What.. How?"

Fs: "Don't worry about it cadet, all you need to worry about is marrying your fiancée after 3 months." He replied with a grin.

Rd: "COMMANDER!" I yelled in embarrassment, knowing that my other classmates heard the news.

Ff: "Wait.. Your getting married!?" Fleetfoot asked in shock.

Mf: "Dang Dash who is it?!"

Rf: "Damn this early? We still haven't finished college, not to mention that the couch literally gave us 4 more months."

Rd: 'Okay everybody shut up!" I yelled in embarrassment to make them stop talking.

Fs: "Thats enough, we will all proceed to the gym for our daily exercise, wear your gym clothes and meet me there. Surprise will lead you all there after you guys wear your uniforms." Sir Fast Clip lastly said before getting his files and proceeding to the gym court.

I stood up from my desk to get my gym clothes on the locker. But when I opened it, I felt someone tap my shoulder so I looked back and saw Surprise.

S: "Hey.. Rainbow Dash is it?"

Rd: "Uhm yeah, hey Captain Surprise." I replied with a warm smile.

S: "please just call me Surprise.. Im not used to being a captain to lead the team.." She said in a shy way.

Rd: "Oh well you'll get to used being a captain! Its the most awesome thing when your a rookie. Im just glad that you took the title instead of Spitfire." I laughed while grabbing my gym clothes in my locker and closing it afterwards.

S: "Thanks Rainbow, wait.. Were you and Spitfire a thing?" She asked confused, making me gasp in shock.

Rd: "What? No.. Who told you that?"

S: "Spitfire herself, well the whole class assumed that you two were a couple when she kissed you back at the cpr training."

Rd: "No.. Were not a couple. See you later." I replied in slight anger before walking towards the comfort room to change.

S: "Oh okay! See you later.." She nervously waved back but I just ignored her because she mentioned Spitfire.

I kept on walking towards the bathroom while thinking about what our captain said, did Spitfire really told the whole class were a couple? Why the hell would she do that?!

As I continued thinking about it, my anger slowly grows inside of me. Suddenly, I bumped into someone, making me gasp in shock

Rd: 'Ah! Watc-" I stopped talking when saw Soarin in front of me.

Ss: "Heya Dash! Watch where your going my Rainbow haired friend." He greeted with warm smile.

Rd: "Oh hey Soarin.. Sorry I was busy thinking about something." I replied with a nervous giggle.

Ss: "Ooh~ what it it? Is it about you and Applejack's marriage? Or the fact that Commander yelled the news in our entire class?"

Rd: "Uhm.. Both things."

Ss: "Well don't think about it too much! Just remember that your cool party planner named Soarin skies will make a party after your marriage!" He yelled confidently while flexing his muscles which was absolutely disgusting for me to watch.

Rd: "Gross dude! But thanks." I laughed back before entering the girls bathroom to change into my uniform.

I first checked the room if someone is here with me, after I realizing that Im the only one here, I entered a stall and locked its door afterward before removing my uniform and my skirt.

"Rainbow dash.." 

I gasped in shock when I heard my name being called by a familiar voice.

Rd: "Yeah..? Surprise is that you?" I asked with slight fear.

"Im comming for you.. My love."

My eyes widened in complete fear before wearing my gym clothes in a hurry. After Im done changing, I carefully opened the stall's door and peeking outside.

But my heart beats faster when I saw theres no one here.

Then who the hell was calling my name?!

I immediately ran out of the bathroom and went straight for our classroom without looking back.

When I made it, my classmates started at me with confusion. I looked back at them and awkwardly waved at them.

Rf: "Why you panting Rainbow?"

Rd:" Oh its nothing.. We really should get going now right Surprise?" I asked nervously.

S: "Oh yes! Uhm.. Everyone please form a straight line.

When all of us followed the captain's orders, we proceeded to head to the gym court which was a 5 minute walk from here.

As soon we got there, the commander laughed at our tired ass, as usual. He then immediately ordered us to do 30 freaking push ups without any rest.

After the freaking push ups, he made us do 20 pull ups and a obstacle course afterwards!

And thats not all.. He demanded us to run a 60 yard dash~ WITHOUT ANY F*CKING REST!

As soon we all finished, I fell to the ground while laughing in relief.

Rd: "Its.. Finally.. Over.."

Ss: "You said it Dash.. Im dead tired as heck." Soarin stated, helping me get back to my feet.

Ff: "Im just happy that its all over." Fleetfoot yelled in joy as she sat down on the chair.

Fs: "Good job cadets, time for another round of push ups!"

"WHATT?!" The entire class yelled in shock. The commander on the other hand just laughed while watching us 'failures' groan in tiredness.

"R I N G !"

As soon we heard the bell rang, we all cheered in joy, knowing that we will skip the push up part.

Fs: "Danm.. You are all dismissed! We will continue this later." Sir fast Clip lastly said before walking out.

Me and the class immediately ran back to our class and grabbed our uniforms to change. But when I was about to change in the bathroom, I asked Surprise to accompany me and wait outside.. Incase the scary voice comes back..

After that, I thanked the captain before running towards the cafeteria to see my friends.

But I cant stop thinking about the mysterious note with the letter "T" on it.. I wonder what it means..

And why did the black figure attacked me back at the house?
-

*hey guys Im sorry if the chap is boring, my hands are literally tired from all the writing in my two stories. Anyways I need some rest and thanks for reading! 💞

-MTWdays❤️