Chapter 6

*88 days to go before the wedding~

Im just luckily to survive the freaking obstacles without any rests back at the school yesterday. Me and Aj requested a day off from school because of important reasons from the principal which she accepted.

While Sunset and the others are in school now, me and my lover are now on our way to my parents house to tell them about the big news.

Sure Im mostly panicking at the time but Aj is right beside me to make me calm down. While driving my slightly broken car, I took the chance to tell Applejack about the note with the letter 'T' on it.

Rd: "Hey Aj.'

Aj: "Yeah sugarcube?"

Rd: "I need to tell you something."

Aj: "Go on.."

Rd: "Remember the time when you saw my unconsciously bleeding at the room?"

Aj: "Yeah.. Is your wound okay by the way?"

Rd: "Yes Aj its fine but.. When you left me at the room, I saw a note with a letter 'T' on it.. Did you write that?"

Aj: "Your just telling me this now?!"

Rd: "Eh? Im sorry okay."

Aj: "To answer your question, no I have no idea what your talking about and your drunk at that time right?"

Rd: "Slightly drunk but Im sure that someone attacked me and placed the mysterious letter at the shelf."

Aj: "Maybe your still terrified about the movie you watched with Pinkie pie."

Rd: "Okay but its not my fault that Pinkie look like that Pink haired freak from the goddamn movie!"

Aj: "Woah Baby." She started, leaning closer to me to give a quick kiss on my cheeks. "Relax okay? Were almost there at your parents' house."

Rd: "Im sorry okay.. Its been a stressful and scary week. Im still figuring out why do I keep seeing the black figure back at our house."

Aj: "Its okay, but Im sure ya'll just imagining things."

Rd: "Heh.. You're right. Oh were here."

I lastly said before parking my car near my parents' house while Aj's eyes were wide open as she saw the massive and fancy place.

Aj: 'T-this is your parents' house??" Aj gasped in shock and confusion.

I just laughed softly, stepping out of my car and opening Applejack's side of the car, offering my hand in a romantic way afterwards.

Rd: "My lady?" I asked with a grin.

Aj: "What a gentle-.. Woman?"

Rd: "Eh good enough." I replied with a laugh.

Applejack then took my hand while stepping out of the car so I can lock it. As soon we walked towards my dad's huge mansion, my heart began to beat faster from the nervousness.

Crap what if they dont accept me from marrying Applejack? What if they disown me?! What if they wont help me with the freaking marriage plans?!

"Rainbow.. Its going to be okay."

I looked beside me and saw my lover, she was giving me a sincere comforting smile so I nervously smiled back as I placed my hand on hers.

When we finally made it at the doorstep, I firstly stared at my soon to be wife's beautiful emerald eyes, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door.