Chapter 10

*82 days to go before the wedding~

Days has passed since the day Twilight got attack. Applejack was really worried that I cant sleep at nights cause I was too busy figuring out Twilight's attacker.

When Twilight told me her attacker was wearing all black clothing, I thought to myself that it was the same person who kept on hurting me..

But what shocked me the most is the unknown number who called me last week, he has this deep male voice that was somehow familiar to me..

What does he meant when he told me "T has been striked down-"? Does it means they already targeted Twilight? That does explains the letter  T below Twilight's face at our group picture.

But when he continued- " R is next.. " is it me or Rarity? Danm Im so confused..

Is the attacker really a guy? But I swear she's a girl when I saw her back  at school.. And why is it hurting my friends?!

Suddenly, my phone rang a notification which made me jump in shock. So I drank my last shot of vodka before getting my phone, only to see a message from my secret admirer.

Applejack usually gets angry at me every time I reply to my fan cause she thought she was a insanely obsessed fan but since she's not here.. I decided to reply back to my fan who has sent me over a thousand messages this week.
-

-----Unkown User-----

"

Hey Rainbow Dash."

"Good morning sweetheart!"

"Please respond to me :("

"I heard your friend has been attacked, so sad."

"I hope Im not next since Im one of your friends :)"

Rd: "Hold up! My phone is literally lagging because you kept on sending me hundreds of messages."

"Oops! Im sorry Idol ;)"

Rd: "And why do you know that my friend has been attacked?"

"Professional stalking."

Rd: 'Okay now this is getting pretty messed up, please dont do that. "

"Aww.. Im sorry."

Rd: "And.. You're not my friend, your just my online fan who's been obsessing me for the past 3 months."

"Am I offending you? :)"

Rd: "Look.. I really appreciate that you admirer me as your idol but please there's a limit. I already have a fiancée remember?"

"I know but you two aren't perfect for each other."

Rd: "What? Now you've gone too far, Im blocking you."

"No please dont! You're my only friend and if you do block me, my friends will strike again in exact order."

Rd: "What? What do you mean?!"

"Secret darling, Anyways I gotta go. Love ya❤️"

As soon my obsessive fan logged off, I kept on figuring out what she meant by- "My friends will strike again in exact order."? Is she some how related from the attacks me and Twilight receiving?

So I scrolled up her messages to find the messages I found last week.. At last, after a few minutes of swiping up, I found the message.

"First I'll talk to Twilight, Rarity, Sunset, Pinkie pie, Fluttershy, and lastly your fiancée, so answer me right now!"