Chapter 22

It only took me and Pinkie a few minutes before we can reach the market near by so we can buy a few drinks for tonight. It might be a risk that I took Pinkie pie alone with me but I'll do my best to protect her.

As soon I parked my car, the pink haired party planner immediately stepped out of my car because she can longer hold in her excitement.

Rd: "Hey Pinkie hold up!" I yelled back, stepping out my car.

Pp: "Hurry up Dashie! We need to go back to the party after we go buy some boozes and snacks ASAP."

Rd: "Geez your even more excited that I am! Chill out okay? And please stay beside me okay?"

Pp: "Relax Dashie! You said it yourself, the attackers probably gave up hunting me now."

Rd: "Im still not sure about that Pinks, just please dont run off when you see a dessert stall okay?"

Pp: "Okie dokie!"

Rd: "Great, lets go." I replied, grabbing my friend's hands to avoid her running away from me.

What bothers me is this is the same market when I first saw a glimpse of a purple haired girl, same with Rarity. I still can't forget that moment but I should be happy right now right?

So I just shook my thoughts away as I slowly opened the market's doors, only to see a crowd of people in front of me.

Rd: "Woah.. There's a lot of people today, what's going on?"

Pp:" Its probably the famous girl singing in the stage." Pinkie giggled, flicking her finger to a huge stage with colorful lights shining everywhere.

Rd: "Is that.. Countess coloratura? The singing chick from one of the shows on tv?"

Pp: "Yep! Im a big fan of her! Can we go closer Dashie please?!"

Rd: "Maybe sometime Pinkie, our priority is to buy some snacks remember?"

Pp: "Aww bumer-"

Rd: "But if we hurry up we might check that chick out." I grinned.

Pp: "Aww yeah! Lets go then!"

Usually I would have forbid Pinkie pie from checking out her idol but I was in a good mood that day so I agreed to make my friend happy.

Me and Pinkie then entered the store to buy a few bottles of wines that were less alcoholic, since Applejack cant drink alcohols, I bought her an applecider drink instead so she can at least drink with us.

I tried my best to stop Pinkie from running away as soon she saw a cupcake store on the way but that girl is too energetic.

Its like she's still a 7 year old in a permanent sugar rush moment, but still she's the same old lovable Pinkie back in highschool.

After we successfully bought the wines, we quickly squeeze ourselves into the crowd so we can go to the next store for some snacks. Of course I held Pinkie's hand the whole time so I cant loose her in the crowd.

Moments later, we finally entered the snacks store. I let Pinkie pie go inside the store alone while I wait outside because they wont let me since the store was almost full with people.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrated a notification from my pocket so I took it out to check it. When I opened it, I saw a message from Twilight.

-Perverted_egghead-

Ts: "Hey Dash where are you?"