Chapter 18

My eyes widened in pure shock after Applejack finally confessed it.. I was just speechless while my lover continued crying.

Rd: " W-what..?" I finally spoke up after a few seconds.

Aj: "Im pregnant Rainbow.. Well Im about to be.."

Rd: "Aj.. This doesn't make any sense! D-did you..?"

Aj: " Did what?"

Rd: "Slept with another man..?"

Aj: 'What?! No! I would never do that!"

Rd: "Then how the f*ck are you pregnant?!"

Aj: "Its Twilight's magic Dash.."

Rd: "T-twilight? Our old highschool friend?"

Applejack nodded yes to my question as she sat down on the bed, I felt kinda bad for accusing her of cheating on me but.. Is this true?

Rd: "Was that the potion thing you drank?!"

Aj: "Yes.."

I then realized how hard I was on Aj.. She was only doing this because she wanted to start a family but I got mad at her for keeping this a secret.. What kind of a lover am I?!

Rd: "Applejack.. Im so sorry!" I cried out in tears, running up to my lover and pulling her into a hug.

Aj: "Aww sugarcube please dont cry.." She replied, brushing down my rainbow hair with her hand.

Rd: "Im so sorry.. Im so sorry!"

Aj: "Its okay Dash, Im sorry too for keeping this a secret.. I just wanted to surprise you since we want kids."

Rd: "Oh god.." I started after kissing Aj in her forehead. "Am I going to be a fath-.. Mother?!" I asked in excitement.

Aj: 'Yes sugarcube.. Soon. "

Rd: "F*cking Celestia Im going to be a mother!" I cheered with a loud voice.

Aj: "Soon, love. "

Rd: "So how does this magic thing work?" I questioned before seating next to her.

Aj: "Princess Twilight said that the potion will take affect for a few months."

Rd: "What? Why is it so long?! I want our kids now."

Aj: "I know, me too sugarcube but she told me that the potion will take some time fusing with my DNA or somethin'.. Its just kinda confusing."

Rd: "So the whole Pinkie pie cutting my hair thing and the CHS trips was for this?"

Aj: "Yup."

Rd: "When we'll we know if the potion already taken effect?"

Aj: "Hm.. I guess If I started to feel weird and tired inside."

Rd: "But is this safe? Letting equestrian magic mess you up like this?"

Aj: "Rainbow its not messing me up sugarcube, I just wanted a child of our own."

Rd: "Why do through all this struggle when we can just adopt a child?"

Aj: "Like I said Dash." She started, cupping my cheeks with her hand. "I want a child of our own.."

Rd: "Aj I.. I love you!" I cried as I pulled her into a deep passionate kiss.

My lover just giggled softly before she kissed back. She kept on wiping my tears away, but I was only crying because I was so happy at the time.

Suddenly, our moment was suddenly interrupted when we heard the door opened loudly, making me and Aj look back, it was Pinkie and the girls.

Pp: "Congrats you guys!!!" Pinkie yelled in joy.