Chapter 13

*79 days to go before the wedding~

2 days has passed since the attack and me and the girls are happily safe at my home.. For now. Even though I tried my best to protect Pinkie pie, I was confused that there was no attacks happening to us.

Applejack on the other hand worked all day to put food on the table for us 5 girls, of course Fluttershy helped on the house chores while Pinkie continuously comforted a crying Twilight at our room.

Since its already dinner time, me and my friends gathered downstairs to eat Applejack 's old family recipe, her chicken adobo. I think its a Filipino food but heck if I know.

So we sat down as my lover presented her dish. Of course I immediately took a spoonful and ate it, making all of my friends stare at me.

Rd: "What?' I asked while my mouth was full.

Aj: "Ya'll really hungry huh?"

Rd: "Of course I am, besides, you barely even cook for me so Im gonna finish all of this."

Pp: "Hey save us some!"

Rd: "Uh let me think about it.." I started with a teasing look. "No."

Fs: "Dashie come on." Fluttershy giggled.

Rd: "Fine Im just kidding geez." I laughed, getting another spoonful of Aj's dish and placing it on my plate.

As me and my friends ate our dinner, I decided to open up the recent attacks into our conversation.

Rd: "Has anyone noticed that there's no attack for 2 days straight?"

Ts: "Yeah because were all in the same house.'

Aj: "I dunno Rainbow I mean.. It took almost a week before Sunset go- Ohh.." Applejack stuttered the last part when she noticed Twilight was tearing up. "Im sorry Twi.."

Ts: "Its okay Aj.. I just miss her." Twilight replied with a broken voice.

Fs: "What about we visit her today? I haven't heard any news from the doctor."

Ts: "I have.. They called me yesterday."

Rd: 'And your just telling us this now?!"

Aj: "Rainbow! lower your voice."

Rd: "Im sorry but.. How's Sunset? Is our friend okay?"

Ts: "They just told me she's fine.. We can visit her today."

Pp: "Great! I should bake her some cupcakes!"

Rd: "Oh god-"

Fs: "Wait!" Fluttershy yelled weakly, making us all stare at her in confusion.

Rd: "W-what is it Shy?"

Fs: "Maybe its better if we stay home.. What if one of us get attack outside?"

All of us shared a same look as silence surrounded the room. Fluttershy was right.. What if they'll strike Pinkie when were unaware of it, but I really need to see Sunset now.

Rd: "W-we'll just stay as a group. That means no separating and NO running off without us knowing, that means you Pinkie."

Pp: "What?!"

Rd: "You'll quickly run away from us as soon you lay your eyes on the desert stalls near and inside the goddamn hospital."

Pp: "Wha- No I dont~ Pfftt i dont do that. Even though I see a glimpse of a insanely Delicious desert with.. Chocolate filling and sprinkle on top and OH GOD I IMMEDIATELY NEED TO SEE IT!"