Chapter 17

*70 days to go before the wedding-

A few days has now passed and there's still no signs of an attack or break in. Everything was somehow going great for us girls.

My friends are still staying at my house because Im too scared to send them home. Twilight is slowly doing better, Fluttershy is now happy because she has her pet bunny named Angel since she asked me to get him for her, Pinkie pie is still happy as ever, and Applejack was nervous for some reason.

When I tried to ask her about the whole Pinkie pie thing she would always walk away or try to lie at me. Its making me mad as time passes but I cant stay mad at her..

Since we have school today, me and the girls properly prepared ourselves because today is f*cking picture day for our I.Ds.. Yehey..  

After I ate my breakfast in a hurry, I immediately stepped inside the car while my friends gave me their usual look.

Rd: "Oh come on I know those look, were not going to be late again I promise." I laughed.

Pp: 'You said that yesterday but we got late because you took too long in the shower. "

Rd: "Hey! I care about my personal hygiene all right? Lets go." I lastly said before starting the engine.

Applejack then stepped inside the seat next to me, fixing her messy hair afterwards which was honesty too cute to watch.

Rd: "Someone stayed up super late."

Aj: "Ah know Im sorry Babe." She answered after giving me a quick kiss on the cheeks.

Rd: "You've been stressed out for days.. Is something wrong?"

Aj: "No, no Im fine Dash.. Im just worried about somethin' okay?"

Rd: "worried about what?"

Aj: "Its not that important sugarcube. Now the girls at the back are giving you that face again."

I immediately looked behind me and saw the girls giving me a creepy grin.. Well except for Fluttershy.

Rd: "Okay, okay were going now! No need to give me that creepy look!" I said nervously before finally driving my car.
-
After a few minutes of driving, we finally made it near the school campus. But when we got closer, I  noticed that Thunderlane was at the back with some girls since he's a Playboy.

But somethings odd about those girls, they were wearing a dark colored hoodie and a face mask, making me curious as heck so I watched them.

Suddenly, the hooded girl nervously looked at her surroundings, pulling out a stack of money in her bag afterwards.

Rd: "Oh sh*t I think Thunder boy is selling some drugs!" I thought to myself.

Thunderlane then took the money and quickly placed it on his bag. The two girls eventually ran off into the forest near by.

Rd: "What the hell was that thunder ass?"

After I parked my car in the school's parking lot, Twilight immediately ran outside for her class without saying any goodbyes to us.

Rd: "Okay Twilight goodbye to you too egghead!" I yelled back while stepping out of the car.

Fs: "I think she's late for her class."

Pp: "Nah its that new green haired boy! I saw him with Twilight once and she was really happy."

Rd: "Wait.. Is she seeing another guy while Sunset's still at the hospital?"

Pp: "I hope not.. All I know that those two were pretty close to each other."

Fs: "Maybe they're only friends."