Chapter 21

*58 days to go before the wedding-

We were all in shock after Sunset finally admitted the truth about her secret fling. Twilight was eventually in tears after she got off from Sunset's bed and approached us.

I cant believe Sunset slept with Trixie, I thought Trixie hated lesbians? And Sunset.. How could you bang that chick when I know you still love Twilight very much..

Ts: "Lets go Rainbow.."

Rd: "Twilight.."

Ts: "I said lets go!" She growled back as her tears flow down her face.

Rd: "F-fine.. Get in the car with Pinkie and Fluttershy, I'll be there soon." I sighed.

After Twilight and the girls left the room, me and Aj was left behind to talk to our friend who was crying painfully right now. I just let Applejack seat down on the couch before I approached Sunset.

Rd: "Hey bro.. Stop crying now please.."

Ss: "I.. I cant Dash, I messed up so bad.."

Aj: "Its okay sugarcube, she'll eventually forgive you."

Ss: "No she wont.. F*ck!"

Rd: "Sunset calm down! You just woke up so please stop yelling.."

Ss: "I was stupid to break into Rarity's shop Dash, I thought I had a lead on who hurt Twilight but I was wrong.."

Rd: "But.. I thought Trixie was the one? You killed her for Celestia's sake!"

Ss: "She deserved it.."

Rd: "I thought she was your other lover? Why did you killed her?!"

Ss: 'First of all, She wasn't my other lover.. She forced me to make out with her. And second, I just avenged my lover.. "

Rd: "S-sunset you asshole.. I missed you bro.." I cried after pulling her into a hug.

Ss: 'I missed you too Rainbow, you and the girls.. But, can I have some alone time right now?"

Rd: "You sure me and Applejack can stay for a while if you want.." I asked, pulling away from the hug.

Ss: "Nah Im okay.. Just please take Twilight home.. Tell her I'll make it up to her as soon I get out of the hospital."

Rd: "S-sure Sunset.. Promise me never to do your assassination thing again okay?" I asked with a laugh.

Ss: "Promise.. Im just glad Trixie isn't here anymore to make out with me."

Rd: "But does she really deserves to die though?"

Ss: "I.. I dont know. I guess Im going to get arrested soon eh?" She nervously laughed, brushing her tears away.

Rd: "You dont have to worry about that, we need to catch up soon okay? Anyways, before me and Aj go.. We need to tell you something."

Ss: "Did you two got married now? Did I miss it?! How long was I in a coma??"

Rd: "Relax Sunset it haven't happened yet, you were only gone for about a month or so."

Aj: "But the news is.. Im pregnant.."

Sunset's eyes widened in surprise as she glanced at the two of us. It was clear that she was confused yet surprise so me and Aj just laughed.

Ss: "H-how..? Did you two f*cked each other in a way- no, no that cant be possible.."

Rd: "Geez Sunset you just woke up and your already dirty minded!"

Ss: "Im sorry but how?! Did you let a man.. Touch Applejack?"