Chapter 31: Path B (Alternate)

Hey guys, this chapter is only the alternative path if you choose Path B "Save Applejack" the real ending of this story is the Path A ❤

(Warning: this chapter is mostly same from the last on but a few words and events were changed)

Note: none of this happened in the actual story. I just made this so u guys know what will happen if Rainbow choose Path B back at chapter 28 😅✌

-

Crap.. What should I do?"

I just sat there while watching Rarity reload her gun with another magazine filled bullets. I can see tears coming down my lover's face as she continued to back away from the maniac until she was stopped by a wall after.

My body was still trembling and aching an unbearable pain, but I knew I had to do something fast..

I noticed that there was a gun near Spitfire's corpse which was behind Rarity but I might not make it time. On the other hand, I can leap towards Applejack and take the bullet for her, its a dumb Idea but I'll take the risk of dying instead of her.

All I have to do now is wait for the chance to strike, still thinking about what path should I choose. Whichever path I choose may change this coure, it either brings me to death or saving my lover.

And finally.. I decided.

R: "Its such a shame it has to end this way Applejack." Rarity sighed after she finished reloading her gun.

Aj: "Why are you doing this Rarity?! We used to be friends!"

R: "Aww we were friends Jackie, even more than that. Remember our little moment back at the free time on the school's play?"

Aj: "N-no.. Don't f*cking bring that up!"

R: "Why? Don't you want your fiancée to hear it?" She laughed, looking at me after.

Aj: "It was a mistake Rarity! I never liked you!"

R: "That wasn't the words you told me back then Darling.."

Rd: "Applejack.. What is she talking about?"

Aj: 'R-rainbow.. Its nothing!"

R: "Why lie some more Applejack? I mean you're gonna die soon so why don't you tell the truth about us."

Rd: "Applejack what the hell is this b*tch talking about?!"

Applejack just stayed silent while bowing her head to avoid letting us see her crying face. But when I turned back to Rarity, she was smiling in a sinister way before grabbing her cracked phone in her pocket.

R: "You might wanna see this Rainbow." She started, showing me a picture in her phone which made my eyes go wide.

I can't believe this, it feels like my heart shattered into a million pieces, again. More tears formed in my eyes as I stared at the photo of Rarity and Aj making out in.. The changing room?

Rd: "No.."

R: "Oh yes Darling! You see, me and your girlfriend used to make out during our free time back at that stupid play."

Rd: "S-so when I entered their that one time.. You two we-"

R: "Yes Darling we were making out that time. But when you entered that room, we pretended to do each other's make up to act normal. Isn't that right Applejack?"

My lover didnt even respond to Rarity, she just continued to bow her head as tears freely flow down her face.

After all this time, I was worried that Rarity might get Aj back at highschool.. But now they were seeing each other before I could even court her.