Chapter 28

"S-soarin.."

My eyes were still widened as soon I realized the man who hurt Fluttershy was my own f*cking best friend. Tears were flowing down his face as he slowly faced me in the eyes.

With my body filled with raging anger, I can't help myself but deliver another punch directly to his face, making commander Alpha hoof gasp in shock.

Ah: "Rainbow stop!"

Rd: "Soarin! How could you?! You f*cking asshole?!" I growled again, ignoring the cop's orders as I grabbed his shirt to pull him closer to me. "Answer me asshole!"

Ah: "Rainbow stand back!" The commander growled back while pointing the gun at me, making me remove my hand from Soarin.

Rd: "W-what did you do Soarin.. I trusted you, you freaking traitor!"

Ss: "Im so sorry Rainbow.. Im so sorry!" Soarin cried, barely unable to speak.

Rd: "What did you do to Fluttershy?!"

Ss: "They made me do it.. I would never want do this!"

Rd: "T-they? Who made you do this man?"

Ss: "Thunderlane and Rarity.. Now go!"

Rd: "Wha-"

Ss: "Get out of here Dash! Rarity has your girl! This was all a distraction!"

Rd: "W-why are you telling me this?" I yelled back while even more tears forms in both my eyes.

Ss: "Cause I dont wanna do this anymore Dash.. I don't want to in this crap!"

Rd: "Then why the hell did you join them?!"

Suddenly, both our attentions turned to the commander when he reloaded his gun, making a cocking sound.

Ah: "What the hell are you two talking about miss?"

Rd: "Its.. N-no time! I need you to come with me right now, my lover's in trouble!"

Ss: "Wait!" Soarin started, looking down to his pants. "Get the pictures from my pocket.."

Rd: 'W-wha-"

Ss: 'Just get it!"

I just nodded in agreement and waited for the commander to point his gun on Soarin's head in case he tries to escape.

But as soon I felt a paper in his pocket, I quickly pulled it out, making my eyes widened in pure shock when I saw-

It's a crumpled photo of me and my friends', we all had one and Im guessing this is Rarity's copy. But my friend's faces were all crossed out with a red marker.. Except for Fluttershy and Applejack who were encircled.

Rd: 'What is this..?" I asked Soarin with a soft voice.

Ss: "Its Rarity's hit list.. Fluttershy's done, and yours is next-"